Visit site
✟8,598.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone know any really good online studies for end times?

I am a post tribber and would love to see some online studies.
Obviously I am looking for Post Trib thinking on the studies but would love to see some on Pre Trib, Pre Wrath, Partial Preterist, and any of the smaller beliefs.

I just want something that is structured, and something that is well documented.

chalkstc

Nov 12, 2006
✟8,019.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone know any really good online studies for end times?

I am a post tribber and would love to see some online studies.
Obviously I am looking for Post Trib thinking on the studies but would love to see some on Pre Trib, Pre Wrath, Partial Preterist, and any of the smaller beliefs.

I just want something that is structured, and something that is well documented.

Tim Warner's site is great. Google him, for I cannot post links until I reach 50 posts or better yet, pm me or email.

enjoy,
Frankie

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank guys.

Biblewriter, I have seen many of your postings and although I deisagree with much of it, it is well thought out and contains a lot of good reading.
I will have to check out those links.

Thank you. When you are reading my posts, consider my interpretations just that, interpretations made by a fallible human. But the scriptures I (and ALL the others) quote are infallible.

Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have read many, many books and articles on the rapture and I consider one for above the rest. This site and the writings herein constitute what I think is the best site for Biblical study of the Rapture I have ever read. Not to mention that the author has put his entire book online for free reading (just scroll down and you'll see it).

Also note that in the appendix of his book, Peter Goodgame goes through other Rapture models and explains why they are incorrect under proper Biblical scrutiny.

http://www.redmoonrising.com/RMRbook/contents.htm

Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting site NJ.
I will have to give ait a more in depth look.
From just a glance at it I dont see how it fits with teh timeline from Matt 24.

But thanks for the link, I will definitely look it over.

It's a full length-book, so it's definitely not something you can scan through for a few minutes and really learn anything from. I normally never link to full books on here but you sounded like you were doing an in-depth study so I sent it.

But rest assured, he does provide his interpretation of Matthew 24 (which is one of the most misunderstood and misinterpreted chapters of the Bible IMO).

Upvote 0