• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Struggling with faith

Arson

Questioning everything
Oct 7, 2012
✟7,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago. I concieved on my own in August/September of 2008 and suffered a miscarriage early in the pregnancy. I have been unable to concieve again since then. I have been married since March of 2008 and have been trying to concieve for more than 5 years.. We have been slowly losing faith over time through our struggles. I have stopped going to church, and feel more resentment than love. I don't understand how God can give women babies when he knows they will only be aborted, but cannot give them to women who want nothing more in this life than to be mothers. I've tried to find an explanation for this on my own, and short of feeling like God hates me for some reason. That makes me feel doubt about everything I have ever felt, thought or believed. I just don't want to do anymore.

pui

May 6, 2013
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Arson,

I am so sorry for the struggles you are facing.

The Lord our God giveth and he taketh away. God has a plan for you, but that plan does not always mean that there will be no bumps in the road, or even giant pot holes. But rest assured, God has a plan for you and it is good. You can't see it now, but it's the truth. God does not hate you.

Upvote 0