USA
✟951,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

The Lord is with you. Remember that and stand firm.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

The Lord is with you. Remember that and stand firm.
Thank you for your continued prayers

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me.

God bless
Dear Jesus, Please bless RileyG with healing from above. Let Your Spirit permeate all parts of the body, soul, and Spirit within this child of Yours. In Jesus Almighty, powerful Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟250,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
O my Jesus, give me Your strength when my weak nature rebels against the distress and suffering of this life of exile, and enable me to accept everything with serenity and peace.

With my whole strength I cling to Your merits, Your sufferings, Your expiation, and Your tears, so that I may be able to cooperate with You in the work of salvation.

Give me strength to fly from sin, the only cause of Your agony, Your sweat of blood, and Your death. Destroy in me all that displeases You and fill my heart with the fire of Your holy love and all Your sufferings.

Clasp me tenderly, firmly, close to You that I may never leave You alone in Your cruel Passion. I ask only for a place of rest in Your Heart.

Amen.

St Padre Pio

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums