California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Take this with a grain of salt, but I believe it to be true. I know a brother in Christ who had a visitation of/with Christ and he says Jesus used the words “have you not read what my servant Paul wrote” when he related these words of the visitation to me, my heart bursted forth with; if I could just have Jesus use those words towards me; “my servant Bob” I would have all, I would have run my course and won the prize...Can’t relate the joy and hope it gave to my soul.

Be blessed as we run that we might win the prize, Not me

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Take this with a grain of salt, but I believe it to be true. I know a brother in Christ who had a visitation of/with Christ and he says Jesus used the words “have you not read what my servant Paul wrote” when he related these words of the visitation to me, my heart bursted forth with; if I could just have Jesus use those words towards me; “my servant Bob” I would have all, I would have run my course and won the prize...Can’t relate the joy and hope it gave to my soul.

Be blessed as we run that we might win the prize, Not me

Your friend probably had a great encouragement out of this which he should of course have, he may have meant that he wanted to be seen as a servant in Christ's eyes, looking at the end where all who belong to Him will hear from Him; "Well done, my good and faithful servant!"

As long as it wasn't meant in other people looking up to him and his name being used by the Lord when talking to others. As even Paul himself when he asked why some wanted to follow him, and others wanted to follow Apollos, as they did plant and water but God gave the increase. Also encouraging and pointing to Jesus Christ as the one they should follow. As we should all look away from ourselves, and looking at Christ and others as more important than ourselves. And Jesus Christ is the most important, whom all should see and not us!

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your friend probably had a great encouragement out of this which he should of course have, he may have meant that he wanted to be seen as a servant in Christ's eyes, looking at the end where all who belong to Him will hear from Him; "Well done, my good and faithful servant!"

As long as it wasn't meant in other people looking up to him and his name being used by the Lord when talking to others. As even Paul himself when he asked why some wanted to follow him, and others wanted to follow Apollos, as they did plant and water but God gave the increase. Also encouraging and pointing to Jesus Christ as the one they should follow. As we should all look away from ourselves, and looking at Christ and others as more important than ourselves. And Jesus Christ is the most important, whom all should see and not us!

It all was above board with a heart of humility looking towards Christ. My heart jumps and tears well up in my eyes when I remember the time. He’s on this forum if your interested in talking to Him?

Many blessings as we keep looking to Christ for our everything, Not me

Upvote 0

OneOfTheMasters

Dec 6, 2019
Alabama
✟114,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@Not me ,thank you for this thread for we are to encourage,uplift,exhort,correct,& bear one another's burdens with longsuffering

All the above is to be done in love!
One of the fruit of the Spirit is love and the rest of His fruit bolster this one thing.....love

I feel my part in this life is to encourage,lift up and bear others burdens!

Lord,Jesus help me not to fail in my appointed mission! Amen
I am very much a sympathetic empath!

Blessings and thanks to you and all who walk in and with Jesus!

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Not me ,thank you for this thread for we are to encourage,uplift,exhort,correct,& bear one another's burdens with longsuffering

All the above is to be done in love!
One of the fruit of the Spirit is love and the rest of His fruit bolster this one thing.....love

I feel my part in this life is to encourage,lift up and bear others burdens!

Lord,Jesus help me not to fail in my appointed mission! Amen
I am very much a sympathetic empath!

Blessings and thanks to you and all who walk in and with Jesus!

Thank you for saying so about the thread, it encourages my heart to hear.

A heart that would desire God will be filled with Him, for we have God’s promises in this;

“I will be found by Him that searches for me with all their heart”

So to desire such a heart as this is a great treasure indeed.

Be blessed as God satisfies your heart with Himself, so you can share Him with others.

In Christ, Not me

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanting to share this song.

Which is a reminder for us. God being our defense, that the battle is the Lord's not our's! That when we may feel weak because of the enemy, He is our strenght!

I hope you too feel encouraged by this song, which is taken from one of the psalms of the bible. :)

Upvote 0

OneOfTheMasters

Dec 6, 2019
Alabama
✟114,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
FB_IMG_1576190889458.jpg

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just wanting to share this song.

Which is a reminder for us. God being our defense, that the battle is the Lord's not our's! That when we may feel weak because of the enemy, He is our strenght!

I hope you too feel encouraged by this song, which is taken from one of the psalms of the bible. :)

Yes it does. My God, or should I say our God, is all these awesome and great things...To think that the Creator of all, would have a heart towards us, boggles the mind.

Be blessed as we pursue Him, Not me

Such a wonderful an uplifting post... And so much truth in it stated..Every line, taken to heart spells freedom.

Be most blessed as we feed our relationships with Him, a fellow laborer in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

When you learn that your only true and best dependancy is in God alone, you will also learn to worry less as well as keep on trusting in Him.

For example; When dreams of ours are shattered, then to clearly think it through, whether they were truly honouring God or not? As I have had dreams in my past which were more for myself, and not fully given over to God. And now when I think of it, my dreams aren't as important to me as they were earlier, as my dreams are becoming more aligned to be doing His Will. Wanting my dreams to becoming more as what He has in mind, after God's heart, not mine.

Although everything is also a part of our growing process in Christ. The closer we get to Him in our relationship with Him, the more we will long more for what God wants more than what we want!

As it is written in 2 Corinthians 5:15

"and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again."

God continue blessing you in Christ Jesus!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When you learn that your only true and best dependancy is in God alone, you will also learn to worry less as well as keep on trusting in Him.

For example; When dreams of ours are shattered, then to clearly think it through, whether they were truly honouring God or not? As I have had dreams in my past which were more for myself, and not fully given over to God. And now when I think of it, my dreams aren't as important to me as they were earlier, as my dreams are becoming more aligned to be doing His Will. Wanting my dreams to becoming more as what He has in mind, after God's heart, not mine.

Although everything is also a part of our growing process in Christ. The closer we get to Him in our relationship with Him, the more we will long more for what God wants more than what we want!

As it is written in 2 Corinthians 5:15

"and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again."

God continue blessing you in Christ Jesus!
Good post; 1 Corinthians 15.58.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is only with God, that people will be able to see their own flaws and realize what is broken in their own lives, as well as bad. And if they take Him serious, they will become repentant of it as well as willing to letting Him change them. :):thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the midst of a darkened world,
keep your light of hope up.