Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me and my husband need prayers. We had a falling out yesterday over money. We talked it out and even though he probably forgot about it by now, I hate him for the hurtful things he said to me. I know I shouldn't feel this way about my own husband, but he has put me through so much since the beginning of our marriage that even when little things happen, like this argument, all those bad experiences and feelings come up.

I want children, but due to a variety of things, don't want any with him. We got married rather quickly and although I don't have many regrets in life, he is definitely one of them. We actually started trying for kids earlier this year since I felt pretty good about us and where we were going as a couple, but some things happened that caused the bullyng and narcissism behaviors again, and I just don't want any children of mine to experience what I have experienced. Am I being too harsh? I dunno, I'm just tired of hurting and needed to vent.

I need prayers that my stone heart will melt as well :(....

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you are feeling like you are you need someone to talk to. Please seek someone you trust to go over your feelings and to talk with your husband.
You both also need to sit down and talk about your marriage, preferable with a third party there to keep order.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
agree with poster above ^

read one of your previous posts that you two went to counselling before

do you think that you both should go back for a few sessions?
might be helpful especially since it helped before and he was willing to go

Reactions: anewday
Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If he truly is a narcissist, it is difficult to have a relationship with one. Maybe you both should separate and see if it helps? If he is emotionally abusing you, which is how narcissists “argue,” then it might be best to get some time apart for your own safety and health. Praying you both.

Reactions: anewday
Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sometimes a stone heart is the best and most pragmatic defense against situations as they truly are. I think before you start praying for it to "melt" - you make an honest assessment over whether or not it SHOULD melt.

Upvote 0