FCT
✟21,404.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I like it but I feel it puts a lot of emphasis on material gain. We have brothers and sisters in Christ who have nothing, and many of them are more spiritually mature than we are. I am not saying that we can't have a house, but I don't think that is the most important thing to God.
i agree with you 100% but you can't give what you don't have in the 7th paragraph i wrote that instead of asking God for food rather you can ask him (God) to make you a bread winner so you can be a blessing to children who sleep every night hungry

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
i agree with you 100% but you can't give what you don't have in the 7th paragraph i wrote that instead of asking God for food rather you can ask him (God) to make you a bread winner so you can be a blessing to children who sleep every night hungry
I didn't realize that you wrote this. I do think the idea of asking God for more of what we dream of is good advice for me. I am sure I could do more for God if I would stop being so afraid of failure. It is a good reminder for me and I will take it to heart.

Upvote 0