Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God's going to give me millions of dollars soon, and one of the ministries He's called me to put together is a ministry the same name as this thread title. In its completion. it will consist of 3 teams of 3 people (2 ministers and a camera man) working round the clock (3 shifts). 6 days a week. The premise will be the same as its flagship church's (minister unto an audience of one, reaching the world one person at a time) The people serving on these teams will be in paid positions and their housing will be provided for them as long as they serve in their roles.

Continued funding for this will come as footage of this ministry will be sent off to a production company and edited for tv and internet broadcasting. The way I envision the premise will be something like the way the format of the tv show COPS is shown. Footage will pick up on calls and interactions with people the team engages all over the city. I plan on launching this first in Chattanooga, TN and then spread out across the United States and eventually the entire world.

I've already written down ideas for engaging folks. But it will also be the responsibility of team members to forge relationships and connections with organizations and individuals within the city too. Initially, we'll start with a ministry van that advertises who we are and what we do. This will include a phone number the community may call to get information or ministry. And depending on the season of the year, the van will be equipped with ice water, coffee, spare blankets, munchies, etc to hand out to people team members come acrosss. We'll take house calls, pick up people at bus stops, etc. As for spiritual needs team members will address, each member of the team will be trained to move in the gifts of the Spirit including healing, the prophetic, and will be fully trained to share the gospel to everyone they meet.

This is a vision God has been speaking to me about for years. And today is one day closer to it coming to fruition. God bless and thank you for your prayers.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I love ebikes...I envision a fleet of them zipping about doing good works and delivering the message!

When I was in Teen Challenge, there was a branch off ministry called "I.C.E.", for Inner City Evangelists...they went about on bikes into "Skid Row",etc...and did all of those things you envision. My ministry is very similar, but we have upgraded to E-BIKE patrols--fully outfitted for maximum capacity!

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love it, we share a very similar vision! Is "STREETS" an acronym?
I wish it was. I've tried coming up with something to go with it, but I haven't thought of anything that fits it yet.

When I was in Teen Challenge, there was a branch off ministry called "I.C.E.", for Inner City Evangelists...they went about on bikes into "Skid Row",etc...and did all of those things you envision. My ministry is very similar, but we have upgraded to E-BIKE patrols--fully outfitted for maximum capacity!
Teen Challenge is an awesome ministry. I'm not familiar with their ICE program but it sounds great.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0