Mckinney
✟16,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else think it's super wierd that Trump could be our last president and his name just happens to be "Trump"!!!!

He would literally be the "last Trump" (or president) for the US.

Then if you say "trump/pence" super fast it sounds like you are saying "Trumpets"

What is worse is all the people having dreams about Obama rising to power again as the Anti-Christ and his Name is "Obama", which sounds exactly like the first part of "Abomi(nation)" that causes desolation!!!!

Are we really living this???

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Anyone else think it's super wierd that Trump could be our last president and his name just happens to be "Trump"!!!!

Then if you say "trump/pence" super fast it sounds like you are saying "Trumpets"

What is worse is all the people having dreams about Obama rising to power again as the Anti-Christ and his Name is "Obama", which sounds exactly like the first part of "Abomi(nation)" that causes desolation!!!!

Let's not get carried away. Ronald Wilson Reagan (add the number of letters in his name = 666) once bought house at 666 St Cloud in Los Angeles. He petitioned the city Council to change the address to 668. He suffered an assassination attempt where he was grievously wounded "and did live". His press secretary (responsible for promoting him to the people, i.e., causing them to "fall down and worship" him) was also wounded in the attack.

You can drive yourself crazy with coincidences. :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

.... Is this a joke?

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

You're missing the web because you're too busy looking at the spider. ;)

Upvote 0

Stranger36147

Mar 17, 2015
✟25,403.00
Faith
Other Religion
People are still on about that whole "Obama is the Antichrist" stuff, huh? Interesting because I've heard some Christians say he doesn't fit the supposed prophecies laid out in the Bible.

NOTE: I say "supposed" because I'm not even sure if I believe in this "end times" stuff anymore. Some Christians take a preterist view when it comes to that. So who's right?

Upvote 0