What kind of spirit do you think is in me when praying the Lord's Prayer?

• Bad Spirit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaeson Scott

Jan 15, 2018
Mchenry
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You have to understand that when you recite the Lords Prayer you are speaking the very words of Jesus Christ as He was instructing to pray to the Father ( red letters in the red letter bible meaning Jesus' words). Where you were slipping from Jesus for some time, that lets in Satan, gives him a foot in the door.. Satan has all kinds of demons capable of making sensations come over your body. And Satan probably felt He was winning this one till you turned back. So while the Lords Prayer is a good thing, even awesome thing, Satan won't think so. I'm not saying this is the case but it is a possible scenario.

So that is one answer. Here is another, emotionalism. Getting emotional or anxious for a lack of a better word can bring tightness to your chest. Sometimes to the point you think you're having heart attack symptoms when there is no heart disease.. The cure in this case is to get more sure in God. Actually in both cases, it would be to draw nearer to Jesus Christ.

I did not vote in your pole .
I have felt two separate tingling sensations that are similar but what I felt was God’s presence led up to three days followed by a generic but similar sensation which made me think it was God first. I had some pain and suffering leading up to the initial interaction where a chilled sensation was a positive thing and a warm sensation was a negative sensation. (Kind of a yes and no response)

This has happened about five times in the last two years. Just curious what is the difference between the two

Upvote 0

Jaeson Scott

Jan 15, 2018
Mchenry
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have felt two separate tingling sensations that are similar but what I felt was God’s presence led up to three days followed by a generic but similar sensation which made me think it was God first. I had some pain and suffering leading up to the initial interaction where a chilled sensation was a positive thing and a warm sensation was a negative sensation. (Kind of a yes and no response)

This has happened about five times in the last two years. Just curious what is the difference between the two

Upvote 0

Jaeson Scott

Jan 15, 2018
Mchenry
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To Dave’s Post, this happened to me last night but God mee warning the night before so I knew how to handle Satan. It was in fact the Lord’s Prayer. Satan did try to come back later but I couldn’t take three different times in one night so I stopped it. I am extremely dizzy right now from it

Upvote 0