Visit site
✟558,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This is from a Roman Catholic source. I read it only because my Godmother sent the link to me and I wanted to check this guy out to see if he was in some way legitimate. After reading some of his posts, I think he has some serious issues, all bad.

Anyway, this guy is supposed to be a "visionary" who receives "messages" from Christ and the Virgin Mary. In one of the messages, Jesus apparently said to him that the Father and the Holy Spirit are present in the Eucharist with Christ, that the Eucharist is in this manner fully God.

That sounds...................off.

Badly.

Thoughts?

Lawrence87

Jan 23, 2021
No
✟32,311.00
Country
Western Sahara
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'd steer clear of people who claim to have messages from Christ, mental hospitals are littered with them...

As for the subject itself, I don't really know enough to comment, but I've never come across any one saying that. I don't know enough to say whether or not it is implicit, but given the source claims to get messages from God and is Catholic I'd treat it with suspicion.

• Agree
Reactions: HTacianas
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,178,116.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is not the Father or the Holy Spirit, yet Jesus is fully God.
So his claim that all three persons of the Holy Trinity must be manifest to be fully God is false.
In the same manner, each bishop surrounded by his flock is fully the Church, as opposed to the heretical Catholic model, so it sounds like it may be reflecting Catholic ecclesiology.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
only the Second Person has a Body, so...

be that as it may, steer clear of folks with personal revelations.

I do steer clear of them. There was a time, when I was first converted, that I took in all they said. People like the Dimond Brothers (Crossing myself - Lord have mercy!) I found convincing. It has taken me a long time to realize that not everything that sounds good is good. As I said in the OP, I just checked this out in respect for my godmother.

Unfortunately, there is an abundance of "prophecies," "visions," and etc that are swamping both the Internet and people's personal beliefs.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Needless to point out, you shouldnt believe in everything you hear people say. Catholics doesnt do even do that themself (im a living proof of that). There are plentiful of disturbing "visions" in our church and only a few of them has recieved any official approval.

Upvote 0