bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
When i got that one from the old man it usually meant an asskicking right after a long rambling lecture....
The gesture with the finger is explainable as probably the most universal hand gesture known to the human race...But that HOOKEM HORNS thing is certainly not usual fare...
Itlooks satanic right away...
Not that you are wrong about it.who can say?
but the other one,that thing with the outside fingers raised like horns and the others clenched in the middle...now that looks suspicious...especially in light of thephotos of whos gesturing...

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
OttawaUk said:
I keep telling you this means something.

Well, in the 1970s, it meant "One Way" (to Jesus).

If it's portrayed large in foam rubber, it means, "We're Number One".

I see athletes doing it all the time, after hitting a homer, or scoring a touchdown. I assumed it meant, "Thank You, God".

And when Clinton did it, and said, "Listen to me. I did not have sex with that woman", it meant, "I did a few other things, though".

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some taglines of movies coming soon..

Firewall: Everything he loves is about to used against him
Final Destination 3: This ride will be the death of you.
Southland Tales: Warning: you are entering a domain of chaos
Pulse: You are now infected
Hills have Eyes: Lucky ones die first
Spy Hunter: Prepare to be hunted
Da Vinci Code: Seek the truth

Titles:

Battle in Heaven

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yekcidmij said:
So it's bad to point a fingers now?

It's considered bad manners to point fingures.

I have also seen it used in the this way "Pssss oh burn they got you there" or some thing like that it was popular like that when I was younger.

To Otta though it's funny the very first time I saw ppl in Iraq holding up their fingure with ink on it I was struck with the odd thought of marking ppl. I'm not saying it's the mark of the beast or any thing but I personaly had a strange feeling when I saw them doing that. So I understand your thinking on this one some what myself.
And your right all of this might mean something, only some of it might or none of it but I certainly do not believe in coinicidence. Some of this stuff does strike me as odd and seemingly out of place. Keep up the good work brother.

God bless!
Raist

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
OttawaUk said:

Firewall: Everything he loves is about to used against him
Final Destination 3: This ride will be the death of you.
Southland Tales: Warning: you are entering a domain of chaos
Pulse: You are now infected
Spy Hunter: Prepare to be hunted
Da Vinci Code: Seek the truth

Titles:

Battle in Heaven
Don't forget the title "Universal Studios", with the big world behind it. Something big is going down in Hollywood, can you hear me! :preach:

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Noticed just now on a Revlon commercial there were three of these logos on top of each other. Turn them sideways and look at the LO, it forms a 666.

logo.jpg

I also noticed that strange LO or IO combination is used in other logos as well, here's one I can remember seeing. It forms a 6.

worldVision.jpg

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Look at all of the triangles in this "Star Wars" logo:

sw-logo.jpg

There are two triangles in the "A"s, three in the "W", two in the "R"s, and one between the last "R" and "S". Triangles are well known symbols of the New World Order. Ever look on a one-dollar bill? See the triangle on the back? :eek:

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
OttawaUk said:

Anybody else remember this movie from the 1960's-early 70's with Peter Fonda? His motorhome broke down in the desert and a cannibal family tried to eat him and his friends? :eek:

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Scholar in training said:
Look at all of the triangles in this "Star Wars" logo:

sw-logo.jpg

There are two triangles in the "A"s, three in the "W", two in the "R"s, and one between the last "R" and "S". Triangles are well known symbols of the New World Order. Ever look on a one-dollar bill? See the triangle on the back? :eek:

No - triangles are well known symbols when 3 lines join together creating 3 interior angles that add up to Pi radians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
KerrMetric said:
No - triangles are well known symbols when 3 lines join together creating 3 interior angles that add up to Pi radians.
I guess the one world government snoops are so unrealistic that satire is taken for the real McCoy. :D

My point is that you can find symbols in most logos and landmarks if you look hard enough.... and if you are already looking for something specific.

Upvote 0

Anthem

Feb 19, 2006
✟15,197.00
Faith
Christian
of course I'm not sure, but as i don't believe i'll be here when the s--- hits the fizzan, I'm not so worried about the trivial details...

I mean, if I'm gonna be raptured - how will i ever get to say

"see i told you Tyra Banks was the antichrist!"

obviously I'm being extreme, but you get the picture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OttawaUk said:
V for Vandetta is a movie coming out soon with a Beast/Totalitarian global state theme.

vforvendetta30.jpg

V was a made for TV movie and mini series back in the early 80's. It was about reptile aliens that wore a skin to look human. The basis of it was about a fascist take bottom line. Though of course it involed them taking over government so they could freeze the humans and take them back home for food/slaves.
There has been rumor for several years now that they are going to do a remake of it.

This is just extra info it realy does not pertain a whole lot to your movie though as they are not the same as far as I know.

God bless!
Raist

Upvote 0

Lfoxx

Dec 2, 2005
Houston
✟15,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Otawwa I have been doing a lot of research on all that has been discussed and I came across this site that has very interesting info about masonary. It just so dissappointing that we all have been decieved and what the US has became. Please read through this and see for yourself.

http://www.heart7.net/uspresidentasmasons.htm

The part about the treaty of 1783 was so wild and I am still looking into all of this. I cant seem to find however and info on the original republican symbol when the stars were turned upright. Let me know if you can.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
OttawaUk said:
V for Vendetta is a movie coming out soon with a Beast/Totalitarian global state theme.

vforvendetta30.jpg
Looks like it is more of a take off from "The Omen" series.

Imagine, a 666 birthmark on the scalp, which had every parent looking at their child's head for almost a decade after seeing the series, fearing their child might have it. :mad:

I guess that is why a lot of them had little "bald spots" on their head :D

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So what if the Illuminati does exist? They do NOT control our God. Rather, He is the one in control. You may not be frightened by all of this suggested conspiracy talk, Otta and Raist, but have you stopped to consider others? Perhaps you are frightening them...and that's fairly inconsiderate. What if you are wrong, and people start believing you are right? You could be leading them astray, unintentionally. Please don't do anything which can cause your brothers to stumble. I know you have good intentions, but please stop to consider others. If YOU see the signs, then good for you if they're really there...so just tell others that the end is near, but leave it at that. If they don't believe you at first, they WON'T believe you after you've disseminated all of this hidden symbolism. It only serves to discredit you further in the eyes of the skeptics.

Sometimes, the Devil is content to merely DISTRACT you from your real work -- that is, spreading the Good News about Jesus Christ. It really shouldn't be all that shocking to see these sorts of things in the world, but don't forget ANOTHER warning: "In the last days, evil men shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of Devils." So, all I'm saying is to be careful. You seem to have gotten awfully swept up in this thread, it being 37 pages long. What about edifying others? That IS in your hands. All of this other "Illuminati" stuff, if it exists, is OUT of your hands.

May the grace of our Lord, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.