✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Chopinzee said:
I have given logically sound arguments supported by scientific evidence, you on the other hand have not backed up any of your statements with anything other than ad hominems. I think this pretty much proves who's right and who's wrong.

No you haven't. You have given the usual wierdness that is not backed up in the scientific community. The only people putting this forward are people with nutty websites.

Not one journal paper on this has ever been accepted by an academic scientific journal. When physicists from the academic community have investigated this it has been found to be bogus.

How can you say you backed anything up? You cut/pasted from some internet site with NO academic standing.

Show me one peer reviewed academic physics or biology journal that has ever accepted "crop circles" as a scientific phenomenon and not a hoax.

Just one?

As a physicist I read pretty much all the physics ones and have never seen such a paper yet. I have read articles by physicists discussing the lies about this stuff however.

Upvote 0

Chopinzee

Servant of the Most High God
Oct 20, 2005
Redmond, WA, USA
✟2,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
KerrMetric said:
No you haven't. You have given the usual wierdness that is not backed up in the scientific community. The only people putting this forward are people with nutty websites.

Not one journal paper on this has ever been accepted by an academic scientific journal. When physicists from the academic community have investigated this it has been found to be bogus.

How can you say you backed anything up? You cut/pasted from some internet site with NO academic standing.

Show me one peer reviewed academic physics or biology journal that has ever accepted "crop circles" as a scientific phenomenon and not a hoax.

Just one?

As a physicist I read pretty much all the physics ones and have never seen such a paper yet. I have read articles by physicists discussing the lies about this stuff however.
The academic community also does not accept creation, so why are you a Christian?

Just because the "academic community" does not study something or takes a certain positions on things it can't explain for simplicity, doesn't make those positions true.

And even so, no scientific study has ever been done by a university on crop circles, simply because they have decided not to investigate the paranormal, because they care more about their own image than knowing the truth. But plenty of individual scientists and research groups have done scientific studies on the matter, all disproving the "hoax theory".

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Chopinzee said:
The academic community also does not accept creation, so why are you a Christian?

I can see there is no point talking with you. The academic community are the ones responsible for about every device you use and medicine you take. Science makes no statement about Creation. Many many scientists are Christians like myself, Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Agnostics and Atheists. Science is blind to religion, as it should be.

But you seem willing to accept pure quackery from people either no academic training or a big UFO axe to grind/books to sell.

The reason the academic community doesn't accept this is because it is garbage. The results cannot be replicated. It's a hoax.

Upvote 0

Chopinzee

Oct 20, 2005
Redmond, WA, USA
✟2,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Actually, it has been proven that the crop circle results cannot be replicated by any number of human beings with conventional tools in the amount of time in which they were created. The hoax theory has been proven wrong, but you still believe it because it's the easiest position to take without having to step outside of your "box" and consider the paranormal. And the fact that I am shedding light on the psychology behind your ignorance is making you agitated, hence all the ad hominems attacks.

Upvote 0

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
I Too have seen web sites that claim the molecular structure of the stalks was altered.There are pictures that show it.as well as lab tests......as if by micro wave or some such as i recall.very clear photos.....
I wonder if there is so much that cannot be explained that there are people hired just to create plausable doubt so as not to spook the race ,.by proving all this conclusively.but gradually reduce the number of debunkers till the real truth can be actually assimilated by the masses.
There must be a reason this keeps growing as a phenomena.and i do not believe that there are that many fancifull people out there all nite tromping down that much grass.
where were they 40 yrs ago?
Maybe we were too qiuck to throw out some superstition that actually apply to these phenomena from way back.....science cannot explain so they ridicule.hunmpf not very scientific!where are the engineers who are willing to investigate instead of castigate...?

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interestingly enough, look at who Share International's Maitreya is saying causes crop circles.

http://www.share-international.org/archives/crop_circles/cc_97crop-circles.htm

According to Benjamin Creme, the crop circle patterns, aside from the few hoaxes formed by people, are "created by our brothers of the nearest planets, Mars and Venus ... by the space vehicles that we call UFOs." More specifically, Creme says: "The occupants of the UFOs visualize the shape they want to create. With their focused mind they decide the shape in any given circle -- sometimes with extra additions, like 'second thoughts'. Then they bring their machines down to near the surface of the field. Using their technology, operated by their minds, the patterns are created. It is a combination of advanced technology and thought; the machinery responds to their thought. The whole process takes place in seconds, even for the most complex pattern."

The formations, Creme says, "are part of a process of energization of the Earth, and are duplicating on the physical plane many of the vortices of the network of magnetic energy which surrounds the Earth. These formations will become 'batteries of energy' for humanity in connection with a new energy source, part of the science of light which lies just ahead for humanity." (See Maitreya's Mission, Volume Three, p334, and Share International, December 1997, p27.)

--------

Is Maitreya the Antichrist? No idea, but he certainly is a false Christ.

Upvote 0

Macano

Jun 16, 2005
Visit site
✟8,367.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Chopinzee said:

To be certain, accepting creation as truth does not make one a christian, and many christians don't accept the creation story as literal. But I digress.

The fingers being held up by the leaders as they speak doesn't mean anything, for I tend to talk with my hands also, and make the same gesture when I have a point to make or am getting all worked up. Some folks do this without realizing it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
things fall apart.......
Why cant these circles be creations of our own collective consciousness?I can see the thing aproached from other angles than out of this world answers....
suppose that collective consciousness is a level of awareness thing where the more you increase the sum total of our collective knowledge,the greater manifestations of collective dreaming are brought to being on the physical surroundings.?
We are gaining in momentum as far as increased and intricate understanding about how to manipulate our surroundings on every level.
Suppose this sets up some feed back of which we are not quite cognizant?
Maybe the mass watching of television shows ....say,so many people on a particular wavelength, cause mass behavior ripples.....
Say a particular show with certain behavior content became popular,and a large amount of the population were tuned in to that show every show...
would it not be possible that the over all behavior of the audience would be in some way affected on some sub level of their psyche,like the throb of a bass guitar sets the rythm of the whole room?
At any rate there is a possibility that no explanation has yet to come up with all encompassing logic.
The bible calls satan the prince of the spirits of the air.......there could be demonistic overtones in these things......
The trick would be to try to anticipate where these things will turn up to as good an extent as possible,then try to be there when they form.
to catch a crop circle in the act so to speak...
seems that a video camera setup would be relatively cheap to set up and co-ordinate.
some kind of electro- magnetic anomally detection device.that could be mass installed over many square miles of field land ....wouldnt be inconcievable for amateur investigation somehow...even satelite photo suvielance might be possible if one could co-ordinate a bunch of private computers through the net??

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Peru declares a state of emergency...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051222/wl_nm/peru_rebels_dc

2005_12_22t151333_450x325_us_peru_rebels.jpg

Here's the picture from the article today, notice the hand gesture.

How about this one..

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/alqaeda-tape-warns-of-more-london-destruction/2005/08/05/1123125880875.html

In early August when Al-Qaeda threatened London, here the picture used by the news networks. Notice the hand?

0508zawahri2_wideweb__430x323.jpg

2004103117465530_binladen.jpg

Or how about this one from the October 2004 video during the election?

Or take a look at what is in front of the IRS building.

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

irs.jpeg

Its a statue of a hand making that exact same gesture and a pyramid with the capstone missing. (If the picture doesn't show up, check out the website, its on there)

Upvote 0

Macano

Jun 16, 2005
Visit site
✟8,367.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course, the photos couldn't have happened to have been snapped at the exact moment that they happened to be a) pointing in pic 1, or b) for pic 2 and 3, talking with their hands? Ever been to a debate or lecture? Haven't you noticed that folks do that a lot when speaking? Or has every lecturer I've seen been secretly signing allegiance to some secret society?

Upvote 0

OttawaUk

Veteran
Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You guys completely miss the point.

Obviously to the average person, it looks like they're pointing while they talk, my point is that these are the photos they chose to use in the articles. Obvoiusly its not every single picture of world leaders in every article, but many of them have this hand gesture displayed in the photos.

Look at the IRS building, are you going to say that's coincidence as well?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chopinzee

Oct 20, 2005
Redmond, WA, USA
✟2,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
albertmc said:
Sometimes a symbol is just a symbol. Sometimes a design is just a design. This is the sort of silliness we see with the "Bible Code" nonsense. You could find this sort of thing anywhere. If I look at a design and find a 7 instead of a 6 does that mean the company is godly?
Not necessarily. You have to be discerning about it all. Some things go above and beyond mere conicidence, it is those things that ought to raise a red flag.

Upvote 0
C

carminejulie

albertmc said:
Sometimes a symbol is just a symbol. Sometimes a design is just a design. This is the sort of silliness we see with the "Bible Code" nonsense. You could find this sort of thing anywhere. If I look at a design and find a 7 instead of a 6 does that mean the company is godly?

I wasn't going to post in this topic since I really don't frequent with ferver anything NWO.. (I used to to btw) but the intricacies don't matter to me anymore. If I could spent 20 hours a week on learning more about God's deeper secrets rather than the NWO, I would receive the discernment needed to know when I got to get outta here, when I ought to stay, when I can stay and eat, when I got to take it to go, when a mark is danfgerous, when a mark is just a law and nothing more....

But, be it as it may, I find myself here so here goes. (wmiles)

You are right. The bible codes are for the mostpart, nonsense.

They are based on the masoretic texts. Even Torah is completely different. The original was the paleo hebrew alphabet which contained VOWELS and those vowels were counted sa part of the numbering.... The masoretic texts have also been somewhat changed and there are tons of variations...

When I put 4 hebrew letters together and say, oh, this word shows up, what I am not telling you deceivingly, is that I can add any combination of vowels, (blansk in scrabble) to make whatever word wil fit it.

We can also go witch hunting and find nothing.

Symbols in the psat.... lets see:

The Solomon's star which Stephen, the first christian martyr (after John that we know of), spoke of at his death is today the symbol of israel... a star... It used to be a menorah, a 7 candled one.

The christian symbol of the fish was the symbol of the greek god ithacus, a fish god, (some would call him dagon, the canaanite god) and 7th day adventists would say catholics wear dagon's headpiece because it was borrowed... yet, I have a fish symbol on the bumper of my car, the early christians , this was one identifier....

Much in our world, even tho they are primarily atheists in government affairs or companies, take symbolisms from world mythologies... why? because mythical figures are bigger than life, like King Kong.... They take the names of foreign gods. why? for worship? NO, because in their estimation, it is some poor soul's ignorance that there is no god but evolution but they borrow from religions as mythologies because of the super human identity tha figure represents.

For instance, the freemasons.... They have tons of Egyptian symbols, don't they. yet, if we do a real study of the first passover, everything followed a pattern. This pattern ws all egyptian mythology and God used a type well understood by the hebrews in Egypt as a shadow to teach of who he really was..... (the red heifer was teh symbol of Egypt, Isis, for instance, the crossing of the red sea was also in Egyptian mythology as the journey a soul took when it died, it crossed the sea of reeds and if the water was too high, they took a boat or someone parted the sea so dry land wold appear) They would cross and go to the mount of God, (Moses took them to Sinai for instance)

God has used symbols and types and patterns that wre used at one time, by other systems.....

Today, again, or fish, the jewish star are residual pagan identifiers......

God is taking us to a pure religion, outside all this shadow. He taught us thru shadow because it is a way for us to learn.... But once he has pointed to Himself and Christ has appeared, the shadows no longer mean much, they are empty shells or skins we shed because of growth......

The world itself is full of imagery. 666 is one such imagery. Now why does the world have so much 666 in it? Simple... they borrowed from christian mythology, (in their estimatin) the exorcist movies, the omen all portray evil under the symbols that their majority audience would understand, that is 666.

There is mythological smbols everywhere and they are borrowed....

The 666 in the bible, for a jew represents the perfect red cow, or the red heifer, in hebrew gematria, that is what the red heifer adds up to.. so do many other things in the bible... yet, antichrist, the number of man is 666 and coincidentlaly the harlot woman rides a red(scarlet) beast(heifer).....

The easiest way to show how bad conspiracy theories get is to se them in or own christian eschatologies which solely stick withthe bible. Who is antichrist? I guess everyone whose name adds up to 666.

Let me show how far fetched all this gets...

The adventists and otehrs say the pope is antichrsit cuz his titles add up to 666

Others say it wsa the protestant reformation because it's leader, MArtin Luther, his name also adds up to 666 (how many knew that)

Some say it is charles cuz he hname also adds up to this and he is hte head of the church of England....

Even ellen G White, the founder of the 7th day adventists, her name adds up to 666 so while soome search for antichrist outsiee, they miss the reference in their own camps.

Some say it is MAtreiya, or some deceased president like Kennedy or the palestinian guy who just died, or osama, or some future american preseident, (Gore for instance is what some say)....

If I approached eschatology with all tht in mind, as i approach conspiracy theory, then I would ahve to say, each one of those mentioned are part of the beast since they all have his number.....

What we can say for sure, is taht governments are run by men..... Men will do what it takes to have one up on his fellow man.. Why? Because it is part of his nature and part of the power play that comes about. Power is greed and the greedier ou are, the more you will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

Powerful men will join forces without the need to tell the average Joe. Yo uall call this conspiracy,I call it networking. Why? Because they all share a common goal. You call it that they want to take over the world, LISTEN UP YOU ALL..

They already control the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just trying to make things more efficient for them, you are already in bondage to them all......

Anyway, that was my summary statement on these things.....

Carmine

Upvote 0

Lfoxx

Dec 2, 2005
Houston
✟15,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ottowa, I cant believe it! At first when I came to this forum I was only interested because I too have always been one to read books to findout more, to know the end will soon come. I have been saved for sometime now and I love the Lord dearly. When I rededicated my life to God I asked questions about the end of days and what is was all about and I bought books and read. I would always read revelation and try to understand what it was all about. A couple from our church told me about a movie or a sequal of movies called "Left Behind" which I found to be an awesome movie and it helped to give me a sense of peace of the comming days. Because I knew that if I maintained my walk with Christ, and continued to know more about him that I would meet him in heaven. I am not even close to where I want to be but I learn something new everyday. I went to your last link pertaining to maitreya and his teachings, of his plan for a world religion. On this site it even goes on to tell its readers to search the net for this mans teachings.It all sounds too familure to the Left Behind movie. I searched the name on the net and came across http://www.maitreya.org/ Unbelievably there is that symbol, the same type that was in the movie. THis man potrays himself to be a messiah. This is just crazy. I dont believe its wrong for you to point this out. We as Christians should stick together. We need not praise false teachings such as this. I have been reading on this forum for about 3 weeks or so and I see how deep the peoples relationship with God are. I see how people can quote scriptures based on topics and responses. KNowing the truth is our weapon and for people such as Ottawa and Rains. we should'nt be so offended because I went to the link which was provided and if anything this is a heads up to all of us.

So now what? It was posted on that site to research this maitreya dude on the net. Shouldnt we be doing the opposite and posting the truth about this? When I looked this guy up ont the net there was nothing negative or against this man. Shouldnt we be doing so? As I said before we are in this all together. My heart and my soul is with God! My savior is Jesus Christ he died for me! for us! We need to act now and post against this figure. The unsaved should be warned. God wants us to reach out to those that dont know him. There are smart people on this forum. We need to come together and use what we have. Make websites and blogs with warnings against this charecter. If I sound like im going overboard well maybe I am! I am part of Gods army! I want to be used! I want to make a difference!

Upvote 0

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
Repto you carmine.I agree>If there were or wernt an illumunatti,:it would appear as if there were one any way....
Still the idea iis possible that a large poroportion of the worlds wealth is in effect held by one or other of the thirteen blood lines.
The CFR is to a large measure composed of the bipartisan elite....the list just happens to have these particular names rather than some others......
"And if i require that this man tarry till i come again,What is that to you?"

Upvote 0

Lfoxx

Dec 2, 2005
Houston
✟15,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ottawa I have read the websites that you provided about the freemasons and the architecture of Washington. You also mentioned numbers of attacks and weather they were significant or mere coincidince. What about whats on the american currency?

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.