• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Strange Jedi Dream

Discussion in 'Spiritual Gifts' started by Tinymouse5, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    I had this Dream a few Days Ago....

The view in my Mind was like that of watching a TV Screen. In the Center of the Screen was a Large pair of Testicles. And I mean Large.

Then from the bottom of the Screen emerged a Jedi Light Sabre. The Jedi Light Sabre slowly moved up the screen to the center of the Screen and stopped just below the Testicles. The Light Sabre stayed there for about 10 seconds or so - pointing at the testicles as if to get me to take notice. Then I woke up.

I had been asleep on the Rug in front of the Living Room Fire. I had fallen asleep and had been asleep for Three hours.

Can anyone help me understand this Strange Dream?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JesseRBassett

JesseRBassett Formely known as Quentin (2001-2005) Angels Team Supporter

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Um....could it be your brain is just hyperactive at night? I do not think it means much other than that. But then again, I am not gifted in interpreting dreams.

3. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Well..I can get a bit wound up when under stress but this dream took place in the afternoon. I was tired and put a cushion on the floor and went to Sleep. The funny thing is that the Cushion I slept on was a new one that I had bought recently and it had the Christian verse "With God All Things Are Possible" written on it.

Do you think there could be something in this?

Come to think of it - The image was more of a School Blackboard than a TV Screen. It had a Black background and was in 2D. The Jedi Light Sabre was used like a teacher would to point things out.

Do you think there is a lesson for me here?

4. JesseRBassett

JesseRBassett Formely known as Quentin (2001-2005) Angels Team Supporter

+640
    United States
    Reformed
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    Maybe it was telling you to trust God in whatever your stressed out about?

5. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Thanks for you input JesseRBassett - I'm curious about this so I will wait to see what other members have to say before forming my conclusions.

God Bless

6. sea5763

sea5763 Well-Known Member

+618
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    nvm

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  7. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    That's an interesting one sea5763

Circumcision of the heart is a Christian concept. I'd have expected to see the "Thingy" rather than the Testicles if it was about Circumcision :)

One way of possibly looking at it - is that it could be about Courage. You know the saying "He's got Balls"
    Dunno - I'll have to wait and see about this and see what other members have to say. If it's from the Lord then I'm sure I'll get an Answer in the way of a confirmation.

8. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+1,902
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    Is there any particular reason you advocate a dream about testicles and lightsabers to higher power ?

How about it just being a silly dream that is product of your brain processing and rearranging information while you are asleep ?

9. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    It was a Silly dream of sorts Jonathan - but not quite as Silly as a Talking Donkey which is part of a story mentioned in the bible.;)

Have you ever had a dream where there was no noise or sound in the Dream? This Dream was like a silent movie. I've had a ponder over that and maybe The Lord is saying to me "You can See me but you aren't hearing me"? What could that mean?

10. Jonathan Walkerin

+1,902
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    Some people might charitably argue that there are more worthwhile things for Christian to do then contemplate whatever his testicle and lightsaber dreams come from God and whatever they could mean.

11. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    OK - thanks for your suggestion Jonathan . I'll let my Testicles hang out for a while to see if anyone else as an opinion. :)

God Bless

12. Jonathan Walkerin

+1,902
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    Usually best in a hairy situation like this.

13. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    :thumbsup:

14. sea5763

sea5763 Well-Known Member

+618
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    nvm

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  15. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    OK, I see that one - I don't think the Apostle Paul ever got married and he said for some that they could serve God better when not married so they could devote more of their time to serve the Lord.

I'm not sure large Balls :grinning: would be a symbol for a Eunuch in Service and besides I'm married - I think I fit into the category - "If any man has passions then he should Marry". 1 Corinthians 7. Do you think I'm being told to tone down my sex life a bit?

Also - I wouldn't trust a Eunuch with Gonads that big to look after a harem of Beautiful Women either :)

I'm just reading 1 Corinthians 12 about the Body of the Church and there being different members of the Body. Some members are treated with special honour. And some members we treat with special modesty. What was Paul on about there?

Do you think I'm being told I'm acting out of my depth or alternatively that I might even get Promoted to Leadership?

There's so many different ways of Looking at it. And I don't want to look at those Balls for too long - they were intimidating:)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  16. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  17. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married

Hi Sea5763

Thanks for the input - I really appreciated that :)
    God Bless

18. Tinymouse5

Tinymouse5 New Member

+6
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    OK guys - I'm away for a number days so I can't reply to this thread. God willing - I'll be back in a few weeks.