bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These videos show strange weather phenomenon and changes in the earth, just about the last 150 days.

Many people are hearing strange sounds like horns or clanging or drumbeats in the air with unexplained origin and from all over the world.

I've heard it as well. About two weeks ago, I was in the kitchen doing dishes with earphones on. Suddenly, I'm hearing a loud sustained whine coming from outside, and with the whine are rhythmic booms at short, but equal intervals, that sounded like the boom given off while watching a close fireworks display. I stopped what I was doing and went out into the backyard and looked around the night sky, fully expecting to see fireworks close by, but there was nothing but the continual whine and the booms for a number of minutes, overwhelming the air, then as sudden as they began, they were gone.

Has anyone else experienced this?

You older movie buffs may recall this infamous line, "Bill, strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

14 DAYS OF GLOBAL CATACLYSM AUGUST 2012 - YouTube

EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS JULY 2012 - YouTube

EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS AND EARTH CHANGES MAY 2012 - YouTube

CHAOTIC WEATHER APRIL EVENTS 2012 - YouTube

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
many myself included have been getting strange feelings about the weather. I have been noticing with myself that it is kinda like an eerie type of feeling afterwards something not quite right happens with the weather.

Yes the earth is crying out to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums