timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,825.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The dream goes like this. I got out into outerspace, flew across the Universe, saw the stars, galaxies, etc. It's not as bright and colorful as they are popularly depicted in the NASA website.

Anyway, I went so far that I got out of the Universe!

That is when things got very strange. First it was very dark and then I saw flashes of images. And then the images became clear. I was seeing vinyl records of music and then I realize, I was in someone's room.

Still not very clear....It like peering into the stars in the darkness of outer space and then seeing a gigantic but otherwise ordinary-looking room at the end of it, if that made any sense.

I am still floating or flying at that point, feeling so tiny in that room. The room wasn't strange at all. It actually looked like a teen's room, a bit messy. And then I knew at that point God is in that room and felt drawn towards Him.

And then I heard a voice. The voice of a young girl who is probably in her teens. Tells me to "go away" with power and authority, I did not have any strength to resist and in that instant, I woke up! :eek:

Let me confused!

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,825.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It was very strange, I remember I had a similar dream about two years ago. Right about the same period when vinyl records are popular. Although that time, I was dealing with old reel tape record containing top secret info.

Also met a person but that time, it was an old man, also jolted me awake! He told me what was in those records is the truth I'm looking for and somehow, it concerns the very nature of our reality.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The dream goes like this. I got out into outerspace, flew across the Universe, saw the stars, galaxies, etc. It's not as bright and colorful as they are popularly depicted in the NASA website.

That is when things got very strange. First it was very dark and then I saw flashes of images. And then the images became clear. I was seeing vinyl records of music and then I realize, I was in someone's room.

Still not very clear....It like peering into the stars in the darkness of outer space and then seeing a gigantic but otherwise ordinary-looking room at the end of it, if that made any sense.

I am still floating or flying at that point, feeling so tiny in that room. The room wasn't strange at all. It actually looked like a teen's room, a bit messy. And then I knew at that point God is in that room and felt drawn towards Him.

And then I heard a voice. The voice of a young girl who is probably in her teens. Tells me to "go away" with power and authority, I did not have any strength to resist and in that instant, I woke up! :eek:

Let me confused!
Did you happen to see the movie ... "Interstellar" ???

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟685,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had a dream the other night that my husband and I were extremely wealthy and that Ocasio-Cortez had just won her bid for the presidency. I was talking to my husband about leaving the country to avoid the mass taxes on the wealthy that were coming..

Problem is, my husband and I aren't wealthy, and Ocasio-Cortez isn't running for president atm.

Sometimes dreams are things that are in our subconscious.. that doesn't make them meaningless, it just means we sometimes need to explore the reasons why we might be dreaming about some things..

For instance, in your dream your equal to a demon to be exorcised..

you might want to explore why you see yourself that way..

are you saved?

are you filled with the Holy Spirit?

is the Holy Spirit testifying to your spirit that your a child of God? (I'd say something isn't judging by that dream)

Do you have unrepented sin that you've been ignoring?

have you been spending time in the Word? Prayer?

I'm not asking you to answer those questions outloud or on forum.. they are just things maybe you should consciously ask yourself, and pray about..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pethesedzao

Dec 29, 2018
Bristol
✟24,854.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream the other night that my husband and I were extremely wealthy and that Ocasio-Cortez had just won her bid for the presidency. I was talking to my husband about leaving the country to avoid the mass taxes on the wealthy that were coming..

Problem is, my husband and I aren't wealthy, and Ocasio-Cortez isn't running for president atm.

Sometimes dreams are things that are in our subconscious.. that doesn't make them meaningless, it just means we sometimes need to explore the reasons why we might be dreaming about some things..

For instance, in your dream your equal to a demon to be exorcised..

you might want to explore why you see yourself that way..

are you saved?

are you filled with the Holy Spirit?

Is the Spirit testifying to your spirit that your a child of God? (I'd say something isn't from that dream)

Do you have unrepented sin that you've been ignoring?

have you been spending time in the Word?

Prayer?

I'm not asking you to answer those questions outloud or on forum.. they are just things maybe you should consciously ask yourself.. And pray about..
Your old men will dream dreams

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Let me confused!

It kind of reminds me of some people's near death experiences. They fly away from their bodies, then the earth, then typically into complete darkness, and then sometimes there is a pin prick of light that gets bigger and bigger until they find themselves in heaven or in God's presence. Sometimes they go directly into the tunnel of light, and sometimes they take a while to get there, although occasionally they stay in darkness.

As far as feeling drawn to God that is no surprise because you are a Christian seeker. As far as the teen girl telling you to go away. I don't understand dreams to be honest or have the ability to interpret. My only guess is somehow in your subconscious you have conflated teen girls with God somehow. My guess is, if it means anything at all, is that the way God loves you shouldn't be reflected by your love life. That is just my guess. I have no idea.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit. This particular topic belongs in the Spiritual Gift's sub-forum, Sign Gifts. Please continue your discussion here.

Upvote 0