✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For we heard:
“And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.””
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

This is the story that we heard:
“But Ruth said:

“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.

Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.””
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭1:16-17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

To God be all glory and praise. Amen

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We heard the story:
“Now the two of them went until they came to Bethlehem. And it happened, when they had come to Bethlehem, that all the city was excited because of them; and the women said, “Is this Naomi?””
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭1:19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And Boaz answered and said to her, “It has been fully reported to me, all that you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband, and how you have left your father and your mother and the land of your birth, and have come to a people whom you did not know before.

The Lord repay your work, and a full reward be given you by the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge.””
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭2:11-12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Ruth the Moabitess said, “He also said to me, ‘You shall stay close by my young men until they have finished all my harvest.’ ”

And Naomi said to Ruth her daughter-in-law, “It is good, my daughter, that you go out with his young women, and that people do not meet you in any other field.””
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭2:21-22‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you request, for all the people of my town know that you are a virtuous woman.”
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Ruth 3:11 And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you request, for all the people of my town know that you are a virtuous woman. | New King James Version (NKJV) | Download The Bible App Now

Beloved ones, how that all the city was excited because of them (Naomi and Ruth); we also have heard what has been fully reported to Boaz; how Boaz abled to testified for all the people of his town know that Ruth was a virtuous woman; it was because Naomi’s testimony about Ruth. In her fervent love, Naomi has said to Ruth :

“Then Naomi her mother-in-law said to her, “My daughter, shall I not seek security for you, that it may be well with you?”
‭‭Ruth‬ ‭3:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved ones, consider what apostle Paul said:
“Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

In lowliness of mind Naomi esteem Ruth better than herself and love her fervently.

What Naomi has done? This is what we have heard:

“Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭1:22‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Naomi has have purified her soul in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of Ruth, love her fervently with a pure heart.

To God be all glory and praise. Amen

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the story of fervent love that we have heard :

“I have not departed from the commandment of His lips;
I have treasured the words of His mouth More than my necessary food.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭23:12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another story of fervent love that we heard:

“And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭7:59-60‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Upvote 0