Denmark
✟27,019.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...hmm what if I dont want to be a lovebug? For your post...from my heart I thank you so much. Why? Well I new this woman (grandmother) prayed 4+hours a day. Wow she had the power of God on her. She was like a mother to me. I use to call her so many times a week for YEARS.

And you reminded me of her. See I would ask "hows the weather" or something like that and.. praise GOD it was like she was in heaven. I would look out side and wonder what in the world is she seeing? HAHA

Wow I miss her. Thanks sis
Awwww, how heartbreaking, i´m sorry dear, you must miss her very much!!! I´m sure she looks down on you and follows you every day from above. I did not do anything, but your welcome. I wish you a beautiful evening! Take care!

• Friendly
Reactions: Paul Yohannan
Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟27,019.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love your post. Like you, I love God's Creation, and something about your post made me think of these lyrics

Mine is the sunlight
Mine is the morning
Born of the one light Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise ev'ry morning
God's recreation of the new day
Thank you very much!!! Ohhhh, how beautiful, thank you very much for sharing those lyrics, they are so beautiful, tissue please...

• Friendly
Reactions: Paul Yohannan
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You should Paul, if you don´t like to kiss it because apparently it´s not masculine to kiss a tree i hear, then at least hug it, do you know i have kissed fish??? it was a very slimy experience:)

I have a picture where I hug a tree. ;) But I think it is nice talking to the trees, to anything in nature as well as with animals, they are all also part of the creation of God too. And all of His creation gives praises to Him, even the stones would shout out into praise if any would keep quiet. :cool:

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Although, I don't give praises to the trees, nature nor animals, as all praise should be given to God alone. But I too can rejoice when contemplating God's creations around me. And then I will give praise and thanks to God for creating so much beauty around us.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Maria.V.H. Yes, we have much to be grateful for. What does God want from us?
God is Love, and God wants our love, Love for God and love for each other. Jesus tells us: The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself.
( Matthew 7: 7-10:) we are told: ask and you shall receive, then we thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. The Holy Spirit will guide all the way, and Jesus is our Way. Jesus died that we might live. To love and forgive is what God wants from us, and Jesus will lead us all the way.
What could be easier? God wants our love, freely given and NO conditions made. Let us be God`s children and Love God and our brothers and sister, Love is very catching. I say this with love, Maria. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Amen, sister (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well God said make no idols of Him. If you think that God is in a tree then that is bad theology. God told the Israelite's not to assign any image to Him.

God said, "I AM". I don't think my mind or our minds can really fully compute that. Every star in every galaxy, in every solar system, billions of light years away.

I personally think that we need to recognize what we cannot comprehend and then just know that God is all He is and that we are His Children. Co-heirs with Christ to the Father.

Now that is awesome.

Realize who YOU are in Christ. Do not worry about WHO God is. That is my motto. I think I will be in awe the first time I see Him and I think I will fall flat on my face in worship.

Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟27,019.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well God said make no idols of Him. If you think that God is in a tree then that is bad theology. God told the Israelite's not to assign any image to Him.

God said, "I AM". I don't think my mind or our minds can really fully compute that. Every star in every galaxy, in every solar system, billions of light years away.

I personally think that we need to recognize what we cannot comprehend and then just know that God is all He is and that we are His Children. Co-heirs with Christ to the Father.

Now that is awesome.

Realize who YOU are in Christ. Do not worry about WHO God is. That is my motto. I think I will be in awe the first time I see Him and I think I will fall flat on my face in worship.
That was not what i meant, what i meant was just to look around and appreciate Gods creation, like trees, nature, everything, i don´t see anything wrong with that. Seriously, how often do we think about things like that??? But of course, it´s how you see things, we can´t all see things the same way. I´m happy everytime i see a tree, a bird, a star in the sky, because i know God created those things, and i am thankful for getting to see such beautiful things and always will be...

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That was not what i meant, what i meant was just to look around and appreciate Gods creation, like trees, nature, everything, i don´t see anything wrong with that. Seriously, how often do we think about things like that??? But of course, it´s how you see things, we can´t all see things the same way. I´m happy everytime i see a tree, a bird, a star in the sky, because i know God created those things, and i am thankful for getting to see such beautiful things and always will be...
I choose to celebrate the Creator, not the creation. I do marvel at creation and this only makes me marvel at the Creator more.

To marvel at creation is too general to me and could mean anything, that is my point.

Upvote 0