Jun 29, 2015
✟164,206.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i will keep kissing trees till the day i die, maybe you should try it;) I will end up a what??? Sap??? what is that????
Just a thought

"
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If the weather were warmer I would go out and kiss a tree. However, it is below freezing and snowing here today.

A number of years ago I visited the Redwood Forrest in California. What a wonderful experience to hug and kiss one of those massive trees. I probably spent an hour just sitting against it.

Reactions: Ubuntu
Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟27,019.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the weather were warmer I would go out and kiss a tree. However, it is below freezing and snowing here today.

A number of years ago I visited the Redwood Forrest in California. What a wonderful experience to hug and kiss one of those massive trees. I probably spent an hour just sitting against it.
Thank you for understanding the beauty of nature!!!!!!

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was too cold to go out and kiss a tree, but I waved from the window. Then a bird flew down, hopped over and said 'tweedle-tweet tweedlie-tweet' which I interpreted to mean "I'm looking for seed, have you seen any seed?" I asked him if he thought we were in for an early spring. He didn't seem to know. Then he was gone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟27,019.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No Maria, I told you I like you. You're the nicest person I've met on any of Gods (Wink, wink) forums ever....well for a really long time.

Plus you're cute, inside and out.
I´m nice??? Okay, thank you, usually i´m the devil in disguise;) Thank you dear, i thought you were going to kill me for a second:), i think you are nice too!! I often wonder about how come we can live in the same world but be so different, sometimes i feel very alone, sometimes it´s hard being a human being with different views than everyone else... I´m really happy you say those things about me, not because of me, it has nothing to do with me, but that you seem to understand things a lot of people take for granted. My heart will always beat for the weak, for the ones who have nothing, for the outcast, for those who does not live by the book, i don´t care, people can punish me all they want. Everyone has value in my book, EVERYONE. I will always make my own rules based on the understanding of love and compassion i have, love is what matters the most to me, it´s what i can do, and what i can give. Everything else does not matter much to me, but we are all different:)

I´m sorry, i have to go, i wish you a beautiful day or night, thank you for talking with me!!!!!! i appreciate it!!!! see you soon!!!

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dayofgrace

Feb 6, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I´m nice??? Okay, thank you, usually i´m the devil in disguise;) Thank you dear, i thought you were going to kill me for a second:), i think you are nice too!! I often wonder about how come we can live in the same world but be so different, sometimes i feel very alone, sometimes it´s hard being a human being with different views than everyone else... I´m really happy you say those things about me, not because of me, it has nothing to do with me, but that you seem to understand things a lot of people take for granted. My heart will always beat for the weak, for the ones who have nothing, for the outcast, for those who does not live by the book, i don´t care, people can punish me all they want. Everyone has value in my book, EVERYONE. I will always make my own rules based on the understanding of love and compassion i have, love is what matters the most to me, it´s what i can do, and what i can give. Everything else does not matter much to me, but we are all different:)

I´m sorry, i have to go, i wish you a beautiful day or night, thank you for talking with me!!!!!! i appreciate it!!!! see you soon!!!
Hopefully if I don't get banned in the process.

Upvote 0

Dosblade

Aug 5, 2013
✟20,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...hmm what if I dont want to be a lovebug? For your post...from my heart I thank you so much. Why? Well I new this woman (grandmother) prayed 4+hours a day. Wow she had the power of God on her. She was like a mother to me. I use to call her so many times a week for YEARS.

And you reminded me of her. See I would ask "hows the weather" or something like that and.. praise GOD it was like she was in heaven. I would look out side and wonder what in the world is she seeing? HAHA

Wow I miss her. Thanks sis

Upvote 0

RickardoHolmes

Aug 10, 2015
✟84,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love your post. Like you, I love God's Creation, and something about your post made me think of these lyrics

Mine is the sunlight
Mine is the morning
Born of the one light Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise ev'ry morning
God's recreation of the new day

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0