Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello little lovebugs

How are you???

On my way to a meeting i realized the sun was shinning for the first time in two weeks, it made me so happy and thankful.

We are often so busy with our lives that we forget the small things. Gods creation is all around us but not many people seems to be thankful for the small things, like trees, flowers, birds in the sky stars in the night, we never seem to think about that.

So come on, in stead of sitting here, let´s go out and kiss a tree:)

I wish you a beautiful day!!!!

Stay precious!!!

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello little lovebugs

How are you???

On my way to a meeting i realized the sun was shinning for the first time in two weeks, it made me so happy and thankful.

We are often so busy with our lives that we forget the small things. Gods creation is all around us but not many people seems to be thankful for the small things, like trees, flowers, birds in the sky stars in the night, we never seem to think about that.

Stay precious!!!
Det fins ljus som skinner i Jylland?

Is there light shining in Jutland? :)

Upvote 0

dayofgrace

Feb 6, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello little lovebugs

How are you???

Stay precious!!!
Trees don't like been kissed, and the birds and bee's have other things on their minds.
Flowers are cute but they are just waiting for the furnace, on that terrible day.

Weep & mourn now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Maria.V.H. Thank you for your lovely thoughts, Yes, we have much to be grateful for. What does God want from us?
God is Love, and God wants our love, Love for God and love for each other. Jesus tells us: The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself.
( Matthew 7: 7-10:) we are told: ask and you shall receive, then we thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. The Holy Spirit will guide all the way, and Jesus is our Way. Jesus died that we might live. To love and forgive is what God wants from us, and Jesus will lead us all the way.
What could be easier? God wants our love, freely given and NO conditions made. Let us be God`s children and Love God and our brothers and sister, Love is very catching. I say this with love, Maria. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟34,519.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trees don't like been kissed, and the birds and bee's have other things on their minds.
Flowers are cute but they are just waiting for the furnace, on that terrible day.

Weep & mourn now.
How do you know a tree does not liked to be kissed??? shame on you, a tree deserves love too, but if you have to be this cold person who does not understand compassion, then be my guest;)

Upvote 0

dayofgrace

Feb 6, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do you know a tree does not liked to be kissed??? shame on you, a tree deserves love too, but if you have to be this cold person who does not understand compassion, then be my guest;)
If you keep kissing trees you'll end up a sap.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's a good verse about a tree:

The Lord Jesus ... "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" (1 Peter 2.24).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dayofgrace

Feb 6, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i will keep kissing trees till the day i die, maybe you should try it;) I will end up a what??? Sap??? what is that????
When trees weep.

I think you've got the wrong idea about me, I really like you.

You're definitely magnetic.

Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟34,519.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When trees weep.

I think you've got the wrong idea about me, I really like you.

You're definitely magnetic.
Ohhh, first i´m sad and pathetic then i´m magnetic??, what is it?? it would be good to know:)

I have to go, shout if you wanna come with and kiss a tree:) See you later, have a beautiful day!!!

Upvote 0

dayofgrace

Feb 6, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ohhh, first i´m sad and pathetic then i´m magnetic??, what is it?? it would be good to know:)

I have to go, shout if you wanna come with and kiss a tree:) See you later, have a beautiful day!!!
Ok see you later, talk to you soon.

Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟34,519.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You've got me seriously considering whether to go outside right now and kiss a tree! :)
You should Paul, if you don´t like to kiss it because apparently it´s not masculine to kiss a tree i hear, then at least hug it, do you know i have kissed fish??? it was a very slimy experience:)

Upvote 0