Angel Wings 1288

Feb 3, 2017
TX
✟29,884.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Today is Sunday, but I will not be going to church this afternoon. God has deeply hurt me by treating me with no empathy.

Every morning when I wake up, demons start mutilating my brain. Every. Single. Morning. If this keeps up and God doesn’t do anything to prevent it from happening, I won’t have a brain in the future and will die.

I talked about this subject on another section, but no one believed me. But I have the CAT scan and report that shows all sorts of brain damage which is being caused by demons. I've never had a concussion, nor have I ever played sports like football that lead to brain damage.

God told me that he allowed (not caused) my brain to be mutilated this morning because I sinned by drinking some alcohol last night (I did not drink and drive, nor did I consume it in excess). But the Bible says that Jesus, who is said to have never sinned, turned water into wine and also consumed alcohol during the Last Supper. What’s going on here? Isn’t the Bible supposed to be infallible? Or did God change his mind about scripture?

After waking a couple of hours ago, I was furious over what God allowed (not caused) to happen. I snapped at my brother, who I’m letting live with me until he can save up enough money for a mortgage down payment, several times. He was shocked. I explained to him why I’m so angry, but he didn’t believe me and told me I’m crazy. In fact, no one believes me, and everyone who I tell about this thinks I’m nuts.

I ask that people please pray that God will stop these horrific brain mutilations, even if I'm not 100% perfect. I don’t want to die or end up an invalid who has only 25% or less of his brain material.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are a lot of people who can't or shouldn't drink alcohol. I know because I am one. After being sober for many years my life has changed for the best. It sounds like booze is not working for you? Consider stopping the drinking. It has saved many a life and mind and soul.

May the God above bless you,
M-Bob

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
God told me that he allowed (not caused) my brain to be mutilated this morning because I sinned by drinking some alcohol last night (I did not drink and drive, nor did I consume it in excess). But the Bible says that Jesus, who is said to have never sinned, turned water into wine and also consumed alcohol during the Last Supper. What’s going on here? Isn’t the Bible supposed to be infallible? Or did God change his mind about scripture?

Or option 3, He didn't tell you that at all, which is far more likely than the first two options.

I'm sorry you are going through such things, but you're not the only one on here going through serious medical issues at the moment (like me). We are to go to God with our issues, not seek a way to blame Him as if He owes us something.

If you want prayer, that's great, but it seems you have a for more immediate issue to be prayed about than your medical one.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for you, that God intervenes as only He can, in all ways necessary, and that He heals you every place you hurt. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I told you this last week, not sure, but you write better than I do, quit believing the enemies lies and start using the written word of God against him, the more you speak negative and bad the more you invite it. GOD did not and has not done this to you. The tongue has the power of life and death, choose to speak life. :prayer:

65c95a70dfe4ebb8bbd74dea742d53b4.jpg

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,787.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Bible says about the Almighty that it is impossibble to please Him without faith. If you are seeing Him as out to get you, that is not Who He is. He is your Heavenly Father Who loves you.

I once listened to an expert on the brain, Dr.Daniel Amen, who has done at least 70,000 brain scans. He says sometimes peope got brain damage and had no clue because they think something that happened was not significant. It does not have to be a major accident that caused the problem, per him, but maybe something like falling out of a tree that you got up from and forgot all about. You might want to listen to some of his vids on You Tube.

I pray you will find the solution to your problems, spiritual and physical.

Upvote 0