ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream I was watching someone at a school. They were concerned because they had just told everyone in the auditorium a lot of people would die because of their unbelief so that people may fear God.

The groups split up. There were a lot of people in a cafeteria and others elsewhere. Those in the cafeteria got struck by a horrible stomach illness. There was a lot of fear. Death seemed certain, the pain was so great.

They repented, however, and the pains subsided after awhile. No one else got sick.

Despite this, however, people did not get much better. There were a handful of believers but the rest were unsure.

There was a lot of optimism among that handful of believers, however.

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What do you make of it?

I have obscured some details as you can tell for privacy purposes.

At the time, this believer was very concerned about people to understand very big things from God. He saw horrible pain on the road for those who do not. That is what unbelief is like. Unbelief is like you have been down a road and go back to the start. You try and tell people of the perils coming to them. But they either believe you or do not.

Two people - whom I know - were counseling the believer. They were separate from the others. They were providing words of comfort which went along the lines of, "Everyone does believe".

There was some more content, but it is not coming to mind right now exactly.

On consideration of your question, I went through how I saw it last night, during the dream. Then, the Lord showed me it was not about what it appears to be about.

It is about bittersweet, the message in Revelation 10 which tastes good in the mouth - sweet - but becomes bitter in the stomach.

Food, cafeteria.

People go in, take the food, it tastes good, but then it torments their stomach. It appalls them and makes them think they will die. It attacks the flesh.

Those fine have come out from that. So, it is actually a process. Anyone who eats of this food gets sick, and then gets better.

If any other details are needed, these people were information processors, like at what one sees at a school.

So, of course, the food they were eating was information.

In general, the message is comforting to me and allows me to focus on other big problems.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A lot of this has to do with the message. The message causes people sick to their stomachs. I have seen all sorts of reactions, many of them bad. It hurts people, but they have to hurt to get better.

I don't know if anyone notices, but everyone has an unconscious relationship with God. God allows bad things to happen to people for good reasons. They have to trust Him.

When we are put in a role to do such a thing people do not like it.

The message dissolves the world and all of the false concepts of the world people build up around them like a cocoon, blinding them from ever present God, who "fills the Heavens and earth".

Knowing one is standing before God all the time is key. Truly believing that and understanding what that means.

There are two worlds. That world and the regular world where God only exists in people's unconscious mind.

The rules of each world is completely different.

But going from one world to the next - really one universe to the next - is very difficult. It is painful and appalling for people. Not just inwardly, but there can be many manifestations outwardly with which they must grasp.

The very fabric of their private world is dissolved, destroyed in the process.

But it is reborn into a better world.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I received more information about this dream.

There is a place "out there" where a very great evil is being done and has been done for sometime. So, a very great judgment is coming on these people, but it will be selective, not unlike how some are immune to a disease.

It is because of their knowledge they are so very wicked and so sorely need this. The purpose is to show everyone around them the difference between the Holy and the profane, between those who fear God and those who mock His Name.

I can feel God's anger on this. Some can mock this, though they should read Psalms. There is God wrath in the last days.

The anger is horrible, what these people have been doing is extremely wicked. They are aligned deeply against the Lord's Anointed One, Jesus Christ.

They have trusted in their material power and places of privilege, which they stole. It is so taken away from them.

If they do not fully repent, they will face a fate worse then death.

Their shame will be known to all, their dirty secrets shouted from the rooftops. They will be plagued with nightmares, but have nowhere to turn.

After God cleans His House, then the world will be next, as it says many times in Scripture.

Of course, these words and many warnings are taken by the vile with laughter. They trust in their lying tongues and their own cunning, in the strength of their own hands, and in the material power they wield. But they will see that all of that is less then worthless.

It will be as naked men paraded before their peers, with all of their ugly nakedness seen for what it is.

They will burn in a deep and everlasting shame, for the secrets of their dark, wicked hearts are exposed. It is akin to men changing from human into detestable beasts who are seen for what they really are: an object of horror and derision.

They have lived long and fat on the land, robbing from others, but all of this has been but a feast of their own condemnation.

God has fattened the calf for the slaughter.

Everything they touch, everything they love will be wrested from their hands.

All of this by a plague. A plague unlike anyone has seen before.

This plague is, however, spoken of in the Passover.

Those who are sanctified in Christ will escape it, those who are not - whether they pretend to or not - will surely not.

And the pain will be like the pain of one who loses their first born.

These are the ones of whom Scripture speaks, that "like Jannes and Jambres they oppose the truth", but "in the end their folly will be obvious to everyone".

They will be shown up truly as the brute, unthinking beasts of instinct they truly are.

That is the plague.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have had many stomach virus Repentances, whilst hugging the porcelain, I have made many a deal with God. ;-)

You are right to overlook the deeper metaphor there, though the metaphor stands.

Someone said, "Often things happen twice".

In this case, the virus hit people who worked at a government facility in their cafeteria marking out some of those who are not approved.

But, it also points to the future for them and many people, like a prophecy.

It says, "This was from God and anticipate far worse very soon".

People should read Acts again, to remember how hard hearted and wicked people can get. How so many just did not believe in the face of so much evidence. And what happened to them? For all of their material authority and might, what did this do for them? Nothing.

In a few years all of their descendants would be wandering the earth for the next two thousand years, ending with the Holocaust. If they were lucky enough to have descendants.

Never mind that they themselves ended out their years in the barbaric doom of the first Jewish war.

What a great way to retire.

If you knew your road would end here, would you have still taken it?

Amazing what "geniuses" end up doing for all of their "brilliance". Pushing up daisies and feeding the worms, their "genius" and "brilliance" only a conceited delusion.

Why do people not learn from the past? Because the delusion of their lives is so important to them? What does it take for people to decide to repent and change course? That is one great question, for sure.

Would they finally admit they are wrong if they are in a hospital bed? Or a prison cell? Or after their house has been destroyed? Or their relatives and friends struck down with a variety of horrors?

Has anyone ever seen this happen in real life? I have. What happens is people either finally repent and things get better for them, or, more usually they actually get even more hardhearted with God and fight Him more.

As if this somehow gains them anything.

Amazing how far the wicked will go to "keep face".

But, look at Pharaoh and how he kept turning around. One day, he would believe and beg for mercy, and the next day he would be right back at it. Even after his firstborn died, he still ended up chasing these people right into the sea.

People think their clever deceptions and tricks are impressive to God, as it impresses themselves and seems to usually fool people around them. But, it is like an ant impressing a man. They are utterly deluded, fooled by their own charade. Laughing at how smart they are while they do not even realize they are bare naked.

----

Acts 5

Ananias and Sapphira

1Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. 2With his wife's full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles' feet. 3Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4Didn't it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn't the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied to men but to God."
5When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. 6Then the young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.
7About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8Peter asked her, "Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?"
"Yes," she said, "that is the price."
9Peter said to her, "How could you agree to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also."
10At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My sense is this already happened and is another one of those dreams where I am explaining to some lurker why it happened.

It happened to some people - my sense was - who are very, very bad. Though, like anyone, they can come to repentance. Either they are as brute beasts working by mere instinct, Jannes and Jambres types... I also got a strong sense they were like Anaias and his wife... there is always repentance open. Unless, of course, they have anyone already who has tasted of the Kingdom and then turned and trampled on the cross.

It literally involves something extremely satanic and highly secret.

They are ignorant to how bad they are is why these things are happening to them, they are loaded up with arrogance and blindness.

They are messing with God and sorely persecuting Christians.

I was reading this last night, and it struck me as being applicable to the dream, how people in authority will become so corrupted they no longer think right and are far from common sense:

27Having brought the apostles, they made them appear before the Sanhedrin to be questioned by the high priest. 28"We gave you strict orders not to teach in this name," he said. "Yet you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and are determined to make us guilty of this man's blood." 29Peter and the other apostles replied: "We must obey God rather than men! 30The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead—whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree. 31God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel. 32We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."
33When they heard this, they were furious and wanted to put them to death. 34But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a little while. 35Then he addressed them: "Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. 36Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. 37After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. 38Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. 39But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."
40His speech persuaded them. They called the apostles in and had them flogged. Then they ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

I do not like posting such things, but in the past, I have found they have predicted the future or shown some deep secret about the present or past.

I have a long record of doing so, and so I do so even to aid enemies of Christ, that is Christ, that His enemies might get down on their knees and beg God for forgiveness before worse happens.

Upvote 0