• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Stillbirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.a.t

Love the Lord with all your heart.
May 3, 2005
liverpool
✟31,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just wanted to share my story with all you wonderful people.
In Jan 1991 (Chad) my little boy I was carrying was stillborn. I can still remember it to this day.
I had gone to the hospital because he had not been moving much the night before. They took me straight in for a caesarian. When I come round I had a doctor standing over me telling me that they had not been able to revive my beautiful baby boy. My world fell apart. I blamed myself, then the doctors. I became bulimic and did not want to live. The only thing that kept me going was my 2 year old daughter and God. I knew he would give me the answers the doctors couldn't.
I got told they did not know why he had died it was just one of these things that happen. Does anyone know how much that hurts? Then in 1997 I had a beautiful little girl. While carrying her I developed diabetes she was 4 weeks early and weighed 8lb 9oz. There was my answer, my baby son had died because I had developed diabetes during my pregnancies, and gone to full term. Babies with diabetic mothers neeed to be born early. So after 7 years waiting I got the answers I had been praying for.
My heart goes out to all who have lost a child, It has got to be the most painful thing that could happen to a person or family.
God bless all you wonderful people.. Bev

day2day

~*~Desiring God~*~
Apr 15, 2005
USA
✟49,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you b.a.t...... One never knows, what might happen durring a life time. But It's great to know You're never alone. Your post Is a comfort to many other ladies here at C.F. Again thank you for sharing. P.S. I believe it the not knowing thats the hardest. .......Day:wave:

Reactions: b.a.t
Upvote 0

b.a.t

Love the Lord with all your heart.
May 3, 2005
liverpool
✟31,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just wanted to say thank you to all you lovely people for your kind words. I know how hard it is and how alone you feel when something like this happens. Knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel can sometimes help. If I can help someone in the same situation I was in then thats my job done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I read what you shared Bev.... Thank you.. I know it helps to remember and share with others who care...

Chad... We remember your precious life.. I am so glad your mummy knows Jesus!!

Reactions: b.a.t
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.