Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes I wonder if this is the Matrix and I've taken the wrong pill!

~Bella

I hate it when that happens.
Living there would be like
living in a war zone.

Best vote Trump
or
more of this to come.

Is this the new US.
Let us pray not.

M

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
living in a war zone.

Best vote Trump
or
more of this to come.

Is this the new US.
Let us pray not.

M
Actually the opposite is true. Trump shakes up the apple cart, if he lost then the dems could get back on their agenda towards the NWO. So riots would go but diplomatic trends towards China, Marxism etc would take over. That's what they hope to obtain. If Trump wins they will up the pressure, they've already stated it by instructing Biden to not concede if he loses. This is a really bad bunch but at least they are showing their cards. I think something really big is coming in all this, huge. Whoever wins.

I'm convinced that life as we knew it before Covid is over. I said it then, everything I've seen since just convinces me all the more. Unless these operatives are taken out. Make no mistake about it, that's what they are, operatives against the USA. But beyond that, there is the spiritual element in this, this is a spiritual battle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm convinced that life as we knew it before Covid is over. I said it then, everything I've seen since just convinces me all the more. Unless these operatives are taken out. Make no mistake about it, that's what they, operatives against the USA. But beyond that, there is the spiritual element in this, this is a spiritual battle.

Dave,

I agree there's a significant spiritual component behind what we're seeing. It's like a lever was switched and things went haywire simultaneously. The more the pendulum swings the less likely we'll return to former times.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Portland ‘riot’ declared after Molotov cocktails tossed

27 ARRESTED AS PORTLAND REACHES 100 DAYS OF PROTESTS

Late Saturday local time, police posted on Twitter that the crowd near Ventura Park – about 10 miles east of downtown -- was “engaging in tumultuous and violent conduct thereby intentionally or recklessly creating a grave risk of causing public alarm.

“This is a riot,” the message declared.
According to Biden's running-mate, they shouldn't stop.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Late Saturday local time, police posted on Twitter that the crowd near Ventura Park – about 10 miles east of downtown -- was “engaging in tumultuous and violent conduct thereby intentionally or recklessly creating a grave risk of causing public alarm.

Oregon has always resonated a rebellious, "druggy" type of note among our country's states as long as I can remember. I remember after I and my same-age cousin graduated HS, I went off to regular employment and my cousin, in MI, went off to a hippie commune in OR where and then marijuana was legal, only state then, I believe, 1972. And he has stayed there now for almost 50 yrs. I suppose there are MANY, MANY "hippie" minded people in their govmt: "live and let live," "you do your thing and I'll do my thing" (and a s long as we don't collide or cross, it's cool, dude/bro,) Peter, Paul, and Mary's radical and ignorantly, idealistic nonsense, oh, yeah and all of that "let's get high and just trip on cool things" utopia of John Denver. (Don't get me wrong, I love the music notes of John Denver, just not most of his lyrics (for the past 40 yrs) now that I realize the irresponsible-ness and socially destructive-ness of the content of most of his lyrics. Lyrics which, when one considers how he died, irresponsibly piloting an aircraft while intoxicated/high, is an exact reflection of who he was and just where such a life-style leads one or a society.

Anyway, Oregon for half a century, at least, has been home for hippies and the like, among our nation's states. The destruction going on there could have been easily forecast-ed and probably was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I lived in Portland in the 80s. Although it was liberal even then, I wouldn't say it was radical, just laid back. The true Oregonites didn't want the Californians moving north into their state though, but I guess that trend continued and now we see what it's become. One of the most beautiful states I've lived in. What a pity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not going to stop ?

Sure of Biden and Harris get elected, they won't stop, but the two of them will try to appease the protesters rather than try and restore law and order.

Good-bye the United States of America !

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

They declare a riot every night, just an FYI. Every night, without fail. They have to declare a riot to use teargas and weapons under local law and the mayor’s directives.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
living in a war zone.

Best vote Trump
or
more of this to come.

Is this the new US.
Let us pray not.

M
I live in Portland. It’s not a war zone. You would never even know any of this was happening unless you went to the place where the protest is, which only gets crazy after 10 PM. Portland is still the place where “young people go to retire,” LOL.

Later this morning I’ll be going to the farmers market, then meeting some friends for a picnic in the park.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I live in Portland. It’s not a war zone.

You would never even know any of this was happening unless you went to the place where the protest is, which only gets crazy after 10 PM. Portland is still the place where “young people go to retire,” LOL.

Later this morning I’ll be going to the farmers market, then meeting some friends for a picnic in the park.

Parts sure look to be.
What is it now 90 days straight?
As seen on TV each night = sad events
with No Concern for others property.
M

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Actually the opposite is true. Trump shakes up the apple cart, if he lost then the dems could get back on their agenda towards the NWO. So riots would go"

Your off here. Well are the riots only targeting Rep businesses, homes? Are they going into restaurants owned by Rep and harassing only Republicans? No no and no.

Way to many black people crying out and blood of Jesus dying crying out " I am black and I thought black lifes matter". Going after DEM mayors and other Dem leaders. That has nothing what so ever to do with Trump.

Fact is.. Dems have no control be it protests or riots. What did they say and do when all this started? Oh yeah.. when they get elected.. THEN they will stop it? Did we forget the chants that were spoken out side of FOX news reporters house. This was after I heard the same exact words in Collages "No borders no walls no USA AT ALL".

This is spiritual. The USA stands right now in the way of a world order. My view

Upvote 0