Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
About five weeks ago, I was taken to hospital following a really serious heart attack. I was sheduled to have open heart surgery, but I was deemed to be too high a risk to have this. As a result I have had a very long and complicated three hour session of angioplasty, with a second long and complicated session of angioplasty sheduled for approximately two to three months from now. Today is my first day home from hospital.

I had a fairly close brush with almost dying. I don't call myself "Trusting in Him" for nothing! Who else are you going to put your trust in when your life is in the balance? Psalm 39 tells me "Lord, make me to know mine end, And the measure of my days, what it is and how frail I am".

I have already previously survived an earlier heart attack and I am already aware that it is only by the Lord's goodness and unmerited grace that I have survived a very much worse heart attack this time. Praise His name!

Last edited:

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God TIH! I actually did notice you missing, and once went to your profile page to leave a message and inquire of you, but thought maybe I shouldn't. My sense was something wasn't quite right, but also wanted to respect your space. Sometimes we just need time away.

Anyway, I am thankful you came today and shared your testimony. I will keep you in my prayers. Thanks for your testimony, may He keep you in the palm of His hand!

Upvote 0