United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone, me again.

How is everyone doing? May I pray for you about something?

I’m still stuck myself, still trying to find breakthrough and connect with God. I’m embarrassed, I have been getting bitter and angry with God about all of my problems and circumstances. It’s just been so hard for such a long time now; my health problems are serious, that alone makes everything else that much harder. I’m struggling at work, my wife and I cannot afford our own place, we want a child but I have serious doubts about parenting considering my health, worst of all is that I seriously feel like the Holy Spirit left me years ago. All I keep hoping for is the connection I used to have to the Lord. Anyways I better quit rambling, have a good evening everyone, love ya.

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone, me again.

I’m still stuck myself, still trying to find breakthrough and connect with God. I’m embarrassed, I have been getting bitter and angry with God about all of my problems and circumstances. It’s just been so hard for such a long time now; my health problems are serious, that alone makes everything else that much harder. I’m struggling at work, my wife and I cannot afford our own place, we want a child but I have serious doubts about parenting considering my health, worst of all is that I seriously feel like the Holy Spirit left me years ago. All I keep hoping for is the connection I used to have to the Lord. Anyways I better quit rambling, have a good evening everyone, love ya.

If you are looking for things to pray for I have one: I have this homeless guy I help with food and he appears really not thankful and rude most of the time, yet he still comes back and wants food. Perhaps you could pray that I can pleasantly attend to his needs despite his rude remarks. Thanks :)

And I'll pray for you :prayer:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟39,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
If you are looking for things to pray for I have one: I have this homeless guy I help with food and he appears really not thankful and rude most of the time, yet he still comes back and wants food. Perhaps you could pray that I can pleasantly attend to his needs despite his rude remarks. Thanks :)

And I'll pray for you :)

Will do :bow:

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know.. same song playing. Go search on Youtube this song "John Waller: "Our God Reigns Here"". Listen to the words.

Well 1st.. the bible says the holy Spirit will be with YOU forever! Its hard at times...very hard. In all these things we must trust.. have faith in Him. That means no matter what it looks like. Give it to Him....so many things in our life we never ever give a thought to.. we have faith in it. So have faith that what HE started in you He will finish. Like driving a car.. most the time we are mad upset sad at Him ..when Hes not the one driving. So..be it "Work" "Wife" "a home" "kids". Its HIS desire also :)

There is no.. I must do something really good be really holy or He wont help me. A lie. Just repent if sin.. stop doing what ever if its sin.. but Him 1st. KNOW .. not feel... know He hears you. The word says He hears the righteous. Your in right standing with Him because you believe in Jesus. See its when we doubt.. that it stops Him. He goes in to a town and all this GOD could do was lay hands a few and teach because of doubt. You believe because its written and this GOD can not does not ever lie!

Fear pops up you say.. NO! God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Always use the WORD of GOD! His will you ask? IS HIS WORD! No matter what you see what you feel what you hear... walk by His word. He said.. you have His strength.. His peace.. His armor.. on and on. Do you see? Thoughts.. worry, doubt fear.. things like this are NOT from Him. Something told you that Holy Spirit has left. Well it was not GOD.. so the enemy can ONLY LIE! So you FLIP those thoughts. Hes right there with you..

And as He said to Sarah.. "Whats to hard for the lord"? Your GOD is your Father.. and He is NOT like man. No matter what MAN has said.. He loves to give. If you think your off the path.. just ask Him to put you back on.. and HE DOES! He is NOT like man. Everything MAN thinks.. HE does not. He loves you and your family so much. YOU BOTH bring these needs before Him. You then back it up with something YOU find in HIS word.. cast your cares on? "If we know He hears us ..then we know we have the petitions we asked/prayed for". Knowing means dont go by feelings. They are up and down all over the place.

Hes not mad.. sad.. He is FOR YOU! Happy.. TRUST HIM! No matter what you did do.. will do. ALWAYS in ALL THINGS RUN TO HIM! Hold on.. cause HE will never let go. Its going to ALL work out.. no a guess.. not a hope. JESUS is your lord. You put this out there.. and if just two of us agree and we do.. HE WILL DO IT! In Jesus name

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone, me again.

From experience, I can assure you that getting mad at God is about the worst thing that you can do. Ask the Israelites in the wilderness.
There is always a root cause to our problems and it is never God's fault. It's a bit like the kindling in a fire. We see the flames roaring, but the kindling is consumed. We wonder how we got to where we are at. God will meet you again, but at only one place. The Cross. You need to go back to the very beginning. See Jesus dying and rising again for you. See yourself on the cross with Jesus. See yourself dead and buried, then raised up to be a new creation. Confess every known sin and plead only the precious blood of Christ for your forgiveness. Don't try to justify your wrong attitudes. You are wrong. That's all God needs to hear. David asked God to create in him a clean heart and a right spirit. Good prayer when you are struggling. God wants you to be restored. It's not His will that you suffer for no good reason.
God will never leave you or forsake you. We turn away from Him, not Him from us. A friend of mine when in a similar situation, prayed as if he had never been born again in the first place. We can drift so far that it seems that we never were saved. Yet somewhere deep down we know the truth. When things are bad, run to God, not away from Him. He is our only hope.

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, me again.

I will pray for your wellbeing, may your health improve, and may God lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Let Him guide you to a better place in life. I will also pray for you finding the connection to the Lord and faith you once had, and that you are not angry at God.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Many make the mistake of imagining a time limit on their problems, wanting to see the end of them soon. Often the reality is that problems can take very long periods of time and effort to overcome, more time than one can envision. And the journey to the end often means a whole different life than the one you are living now.

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟39,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I will pray for your wellbeing, may your health improve, and may God lead you out of the darkness and into the light. Let Him guide you to a better place in life. I will also pray for you finding the connection to the Lord and faith you once had, and that you are not angry at God.

Thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Curtis.Hilliker, and this prayer request. Lord remove Curtis.Hilliker's health issues, bless his work, wife and bless to afford their own place. Lord turn Curtis.Hilliker's sorrows into joy and bless their lives. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal