• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Still Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2008
✟8,438.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
I am slowly healing. I am still battling thoughts of course. Currently I am being treated and should be done with a partial hospital program by the end of the week and will have to get follow up care. I am not sure what kind of therapy if any I will be able to afford, but the medicine is helping a little. The other will take weeks before I know if it will help me at all or not. I am struggling, but still pray and do my best when I can to fit in scripture. I have not left my faith behind even though I have moments of sadness. I am starting to feel again. I have even felt happiness at times which I had not felt in so long it was foreign to me. When I am better, I will be able to be much more of a light for others. But, let this also serve as a reason to have hope. For, Jesus rescues us from the darkest corners of our minds through the love, kindness, and compassion of others. And, I also believe modern miracles come in both spiritual and medical breakthroughs.
God bless each and every one of you...
Much Love In Christ
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.