Stick with the Bible. Meditate on God's Word Constantly.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
His Word is Eternal.

No one else has the Words of Eternal Life.

He Delights to Reveal the Understanding of His Salvation to little children.

So we may be becoming little children, so we may see the Kingdom of Heaven. As He Says.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Below is taken from another section, as it applies to Anabaptists everywhere: (and people who want to learn to rely like little children to follow Jesus, stick with the Bible, and meditate daily on His Word, constantly, as He Says to)

Honestly, I went to Calvary Chapels for many years, but I've never heard anything taught that I would consider Anabaptist. I'm an Anabaptist now, and personally, I wouldn't go back to Calvary Chapels. Most of them have gotten too political for me and have strayed from the faith, IMHO. Some of the things they teach are the exact opposite from Anabaptists.
This testimony is helpful, thanks be to Yahweh, and I concur.

There seems to be little if any similarity or connection with Anabaptists lives, beliefs, teachings or doctrines..

====================================================

Friends; I have been told by a Mennonite that Calvary Chapel has Anabaptist roots. Does anyone here have a resource referencing such a history?

Thank you for the response my friend. Perhaps I am confused.

just out of curiosity what is the biggest divide in your opinion between anabaptist and Calvary chapel? Idk much about anabaptists btw

Btw just curious as to why it matters what roots CC has??

Upvote 0