웃 Stewards of the Mysteries of God❕

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,663.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. 1 Corinthians 4.

It has been my experience in my years of evangelism that we are often not regarded or regard others as stewards of His mysteries. They didn't regard Him too. The same is with all those who love Him. I’ve learned to be patient with them as I follow in His footsteps. Of course, we must examine everything with the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Mysteries are not always easily digestible and are not for everyone either. It’s also not loving or good to feed meat to the babes but then you can’t separate the babes and others from the matured all the time, more so when ministering on an online platform. We are called to admonish one another and bear fruit according to our kind.

A shepherd or a vinedresser hopes to see some growth as he labors in love and in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in them. But you need to know when it's your hour and when it's not. You need to know your Judas. There's a time when the power of darkness reigns as God allows it. Do not resist the one who is evil but then know when to purge the evil one.

As it happened with all prophets and apostles, you might become an enemy to your own people by telling them the truth. Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from goodwill. I took on what Paul did. Whether their motives are false or genuine, the message about Christ is being preached either way, so I rejoice.

It’s also disappointing to see those that are stagnant but then the wind blows where it wishes. You do not know where it comes from or where it is going. And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the wine will burst the skins- and the wine is destroyed, and so are the skins. But new wine is for fresh wineskins.

The heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. Galatians 4. So we know how children behave. One must discern between babes, teenagers, young and old adults when ministering to others.

The world may not find any sin in you but your own would. For a prophet has no honor in his own house. His own didn’t accept but killed Him. Were they babes or others? Babes are poor in spirit. They regard you even when rebuked. I’ve been crucified with Christ once before and more each day by His own. But I’m also resurrected in Christ, more and more by each day.

There is no crucifixion that doesn’t follow with resurrection. I tell you, the real persecution is that which comes from your own. They judge before its time. But with me, it is a very small thing that I should be judged by any human. I am not aware of anything against myself. I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me.

Last edited: