Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How weird is that? I saw that very episode last night on Animal planet.
I hesitate to say it (I'm Australian) but even though he did some great work and his children have admirably carried on his legacy; I really think he did some really stupidly dangerous things and was an accident waiting to happen.

I saw a doco on Komodar dragons (can't remember the name of it) but it was set on an island in Indonesia and there was a group who got stranded there and were hunted down for days by the dragons, and were lucky to survive to be rescued.
Then they showed a place where tourists go and the safety rules there are super strict as they do attack and kill people.
I had no idea about them really and found them one of the scariest things I have seen.

If you are interested and are able to search for it, you will be amazed.

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How weird is that? I saw that very episode last night on Animal planet.
I hesitate to say it (I'm Australian) but even though he did some great work and his children have admirably carried on his legacy; I really think he did some really stupidly dangerous things and was an accident waiting to happen.

I saw a doco on Komodar dragons (can't remember the name of it) but it was set on an island in Indonesia and there was a group who got stranded there and were hunted down for days by the dragons, and were lucky to survive to be rescued.
Then they showed a place where tourists go and the safety rules there are super strict as they do attack and kill people.
I had no idea about them really and found them one of the scariest things I have seen.

If you are interested and are able to search for it, you will be amazed.

Yeah he kinda reminds me of Bear Grylls. Crazy stuff.

Upvote 0