Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden could very well be guilty - doesn't mean Trump isn't. They're all crooks, on both sides. Stop supporting the perceived lesser crooks!

• Winner
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or maybe everything connects?
That would be something the majority chairman, Schiff, and the minority chairman, Nunes, both having to testify to see if they are connected someway.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If the Bidens are guilty of something....that doesn't change the fact that Trump most likely committed a crime.

The thing is, that pretty much from the start, Trump hasn't been knowledgeable regarding the presidency. That's a nice way to say I doubt he realized what he did was illegal. He probably figures he can do whatever he wants for the most part. That's not a good quality in a president.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
BC6A89DF-FBD5-47D1-9BFA-F0E7C260BF13.png

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once again, no synopsis of the five minute video. And no closed captioning. The Youtube page did provide this:
Rep. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, criticized Democrats for moving forward on impeachment without support from Republicans, accusing them of overturning a national election. “You are about to move forward with an entirely party-line impeachment,” Chabot said, pointing to House Judiciary Committee chair Jerrold Nadler’s previous warnings against a partisan impeachment. Chabot spoke during a Dec. 4 Judiciary hearing that is part the impeachment probe into President Donald Trump. The focus of the Judiciary hearing, which featured legal experts, is to define the grounds for a presidential impeachment. For more on who’s who in the Trump impeachment inquiry, read: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics...
This is from the House Judiciary committee hearing. Chabot is whining because the GOP guys were not allowed to subpoena what they are laughingly calling "fact witnesses" - in this case Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff.

The GOP line of attack is centered on pretending that although Donald did do what he is accused of towards Ukraine, his motives were right and good and it was entirely coincidental that he stood to personally benefit in the taking down of the Bidens. Of course, this ignores the obstruction charges, both from the earlier Russia investigation and the present Ukraine one, but that can be hand-waved away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,423,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is from the House Judiciary committee hearing. Chabot is whining because the GOP guys were not allowed to subpoena what they are laughingly calling "fact witnesses" - in this case Hunter Biden and Adam Schiff.

....he was confused and meant to say Devin Nunes should be called as a fact witness since apparently, Devin was very much involved in the Guiliani-Solomon-Parnas phone club.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
....he was confused and meant to say Devin Nunes should be called as a fact witness since apparently, Devin was very much involved in the Guiliani-Solomon-Parnas phone club.
I don't know that he was. Nunes says he doesn't remember ever talking to Parnas and I can't imagine that he would forget an almost 9 min. call with this particular person. Was this a call that came through his office landline or through his cell phone? Do we know? If it was his office landline it could have been with someone besides him.
There was a report already that said he met with Shokin in Vienna and that wasn't true, so I'm very skeptical about any stories about Nunes being involved until I see something more.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which paper is Nunes suing for reporting on that?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,423,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that he was. Nunes says he doesn't remember ever talking to Parnas and I can't imagine that he would forget an almost 9 min. call with this particular person. Was this a call that came through his office landline or through his cell phone? Do we know? If it was his office landline it could have been with someone besides him.
There was a report already that said he met with Shokin in Vienna and that wasn't true, so I'm very skeptical about any stories about Nunes being involved until I see something more.

The House Intel Committee Report doesn't divulge the type of phone call (information is based on call records from phone providers...presumably some of the calls were from non-secure mobile phones - yet another serious problem with Giuliani's unofficial work - there's a good chance Russian intelligence has the content of these calls as Giuliani would be a rich, vulnerable target for them):

Over the course of the four days following the April 7 article, phone records show contacts between Mr. Giuliani, Mr. Parnas, Representative Devin Nunes, and Mr. Solomon. Specifically, Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Parnas were in contact with one another, as well as with Mr. Solomon (76). Phone records also show contacts on April 10 between Mr. Giuliani and Rep. Nunes, consisting of three short calls in rapid succession, followed by a text message, and ending with a nearly three minute call (77). Later that same day, Mr. Parnas and Mr. Solomon had a four minute, 39 second call.
Page 46
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6566087/Full-House-Impeachment-Report.pdf

Reference Notes
76 Specifically, between April 8 and April 11, phone records show the following phone contacts: • six calls between Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Parnas (longest duration approximately five minutes), AT&T Document Production, Bates ATTHPSCI_20190930-02115-ATTHPSCI_20190930-02131; • four calls between Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Solomon (all on April 8, longest duration approximately one minute, 30 seconds) AT&T Document Production, Bates ATTHPSCI_20190930-02114- ATTHPSCI_20190930-02115; • nine calls between Mr. Parnas and Mr. Solomon (longest duration four minutes, 39 seconds) AT&T Document Production, Bates ATTHPSCI_20190930-00885- ATTHPSCI_20190930- 00906; and • three calls between Mr. Parnas and Ms. Toensing (longest duration approximately six minutes), AT&T Document Production, Bates ATTHPSCI_20190930-00885- ATTHPSCI_20190930- 00905.

77 AT&T Document Production, Bates ATTHPSCI_20190930-02125, ATTHPSCI_20190930-03236.

upload_2019-12-6_9-7-28.png

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics