Visit site
✟312,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Principles are the line to the Father rather than the shadows of the stepping stones to obtain to the height in order to see the way.

The way of the old testament approval was to be willing to sacrifice another (Abraham willing to sacrifice the promise child) while Jesus produced self-sacrifice as the way to acceptance in the New Covenant.

Intuition is that part of the human spirit that communes with God. When all else has passed and knowledge is no longer that is what will remain.

Getting to the heart of nous: Intellect plus spiritual understanding: the art and soul of spirituality as a reliable means of interaction with God. Nous is interpretated to mean both intellect and spiritual understanding.

Ephesians 4:17 shows a darkened intellect while Ephesians 4:23 shows an enlightened intellect. Believers must have a renewed nous.
The organ (nous) with function (dianoia) needs to commune with God functionally as the way to be more and more in tune with God.
Ephesians 4:18
You should no longer walk as the Gentiles also walk in the vanity of their nous, being darkened in their dianoia.

Therein is the answer to Romans 12:1-3 the mind of Christ Philippians 2:5

.. w/o understanding there is no vehicle to move from knowledge to wisdom in action. Knowledge then remains head knowledge and not heart knowledge.

A principal should never vary because the principal is the substance and precepts as stepping-stone-shadows bring one to an understanding of the principal, the line to the Father is found there.

I’m of the opinion that what is said to women is representative of what is said to the church. The depth of teaching is found therein.

It’s never found in a cursory reading of customs in comparison to precepts-axioms.

The soul, with all it’s power to praise our covenant God, manifests/is made real in all His benefits, each awakening in the soul a new praise in the realization of the joy that is the power of the world to come, fully, with bodily healing Hebrews 11:5 The bodily condition being the sign of the spiritual in the world that the curse upon the ground has been removed. Psalms 103, Isaiah 65:22 The scales of justice finding their balance.

Redemption is the key, and the only key, to unlock the treasure from the shadows, and lifts into the joy that was previously superseded by sadness. Unbelieving superstitions (not suspicions) (stupid auto correct) find their barking place in laws of nature as the science of the day. But ….. that is yesterday and yesterday’s gone.

Today …. Psalms 103:17-21, Psalms 107:23-31 … is thru redemption in Christ’s work.

With the objective doing comes the subjective being of a human. Being subjective is about will in obedience to that which is in being with a servant, the example of Christ.

His mind was set on being willing to set apart equality with God to portray voluntary submission toward mankind, in a negation of selfishness on His part.

His form matched equality in every way but the will, which was given over to a higher power for the purpose of finding joy in the hope that had been set before Him. 2 Corinthians 2:14-16 ,John 12:3 The mind of Christ is active as a servant but passive toward the Father. From the least to the greatest. Therein is the humility of Christ found and revealed in the kenosis.

Christ’s chosen humanity style, so chosen, can only be termed in lesser forms. In the continuity of self-examination thru changes, the personality continues the same as the sanctified and the sanctifier are one, emphasizing the life of the servant. In doing so room is made for voluntary perseverance not to exert equality to a God-head that Christ Himself emptied Himself of. Voluntary submission is the very idea of human nature. In queuing our own actions it results in a free agent linked to the science of the reward system.

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find it difficult to follow all this variety of talk, Cassia, but I must say that salvation is simply for one to honestly receive the Lord Jesus into their heart for salvation, and entrance into Heaven with our Creator. It is not about getting 'rewards' but eternal life and the presence of the Holy Spirit in one who is "born again" as John 3; John 14; etc. I do not view it as 'stepping stones', but as the act of RECEIVING Christ Jesus or not, and making Him Lord of our life. Then we WILL have the indwelling of God's "Holy Spirit" and a surety to Heaven ---and blessings and care and peace here for the time God allows us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I find it difficult to follow all this variety of talk, Cassia, but I must say that salvation is simply for one to honestly receive the Lord Jesus into their heart for salvation, and entrance into Heaven with our Creator. It is not about getting 'rewards' but eternal life and the presence of the Holy Spirit in one who is "born again" as John 3; John 14; etc. I do not view it as 'stepping stones', but as the act of RECEIVING Christ Jesus or not, and making Him Lord of our life. Then we WILL have the indwelling of God's "Holy Spirit" and a surety to Heaven ---and blessings and care and peace here for the time God allows us.
I’ve posted about rewards many times over the years and altho it’s a controversial subject, I don’t ever confuse it with law and grace (which is what school A and school B on this forum refer to. (IE: arminian vs calvenism)(sp?) I refer to the biblical rewards w/o which the belief that God rewards one cannot please God. 6And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who approaches Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

Neither of these schools of thought recognize the reward of the kingdom and don’t see the suffering of the loss of the kingdom reward.

School A - believe in eternal salvation, regard all the negative points of reward scripture as applying to the perdition of false believers;

while school B -believe that a saved person will perish if he falls, regards these points as applying to the perdition of believers who have fallen

But the complete revelation of the Bible shows that these negative points refer to the suffering of the loss of the kingdom reward. God's salvation is eternal; once we obtain it, we will never lose it John 10:28-29 We may suffer the loss of the kingdom rewards, even though we still will be saved 1 Corinthians 3:8, 1 Corinthians 3:14-15.

Hebrews 6 refers to those who have fallen away yet have repented in baptism, tasted of the heavenly (note John the baptist had the ministry of baptism of repentance) (not to be repeated but rather revisited daily)

Hebrews 10 refers to those who never believed but treated His sacrifice as a common thing and insulted the Holy Spirit.

https://www.christianforums.com/bible/hebrews/12:28/
Hebrews 12:28
Therefore receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us have grace, through which we may serve God well-pleasingly with piety and fear;​

The Hebrew believers had received the kingdom, but they risked losing the reward in the manifestation of the kingdom if they shrank back from the grace of God, from God's new covenant way.

What a believer receives is the full measure of Christ, what we do with it constitutes what God loves and hates. jm2c

Stepping stones are God’s progressive way imo.

Upvote 0