✟19,720.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Philip said:
This is a vastly different statement than suggesting that Hawkings' specific disease is a specific punishment for not honoring God.

Namaste Philip,

you are correct... and that was his entire point. in essence, he is postulating that God punished Hawking prior to Hawking not offering enough lip service to john's diety. i hesitate to use the Judeo/Christian term God for it because i am not convinced that the God of the Bible is what john is worshipping. nevertheless, the telling point here is that this is a preemptive strike against Hawking, a declaration of war, as it were, between john's god and Stephen Hawking.

i think that Hawking will win because john's god will be eaten by a black hole.

lest the ire of the moderator's fall upon me, please bear in mind that i do not in any fashion think that john is a Chrisitan nor that he worships a Christian God. in a sense, john could be like harun yaha, a 5th column designed to destroy Christianity... one at a time.

Upvote 0

Siliconaut

Not to be confused with the other Norman Hartnell
@vadjradhara:
lest the ire of the moderator's fall upon me, please bear in mind that i do not in any fashion think that john is a Chrisitan nor that he worships a Christian God. in a sense, john could be like harun yaha, a 5th column designed to destroy Christianity... one at a time.
^ 's whut I think. :)

Upvote 0