Steadfast Love

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name
We as children has to pray to our heavenly Father with all our faith and praise him n glorify his name giving praises & glory to the Lord all the time
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it in heaven
when we pray we get everything from the heavenly fathers kingdom so Whatever we ask the father, believe that we have received as its the heavenly Fathers will and our Heavenly Father's love is steadfast love that he will never refuse it, so pray with faith and believe that u have received it.

Give us this day our daily bread
We Pray that we get our daily bread and that bread is the bread of life which Jesus said come eat the bread of life that I will give u and you will have eternal life
forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us
WE have to repent daily for the smallest sins we do. Repenting the sins daily is awesome (e.g. Mother Theresa was confessing daily) and forgive our enemies although it is difficult but we have to humble ourselves and forgive all our enemies as through this we get deliverance and Blessing from Lord Jesus
and lead us not to temptation but deliver us from all evil amen
Drive the devil away as its the devil who leads us to temptation and to get rid of devil we just have to pray with our tongues all the time and praise and glorify God as we will get deliverance from all evil and Lord Jesus will be guiding us and keeping us safely

Lord Jesus I glorify your name for giving us lovely people who comes here to pray for others. Bless them abudantly according to their needs. Prasie u Jesus, u r a wonderful counsuller, consul all the marriages which have been jopordaise and unite those loving couples Lord. Your wonderful healer Lord, I Adore you and worship u Lord. Bless each one of us Lord. I pray this through Christ our Lord Amen.
novi12:preach: