Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello guys
I recently married and happy. We have had some struggles but it's mainly from the pain of our past and the negativity in our lives from people.

We don't live together and believing God for a home.

Well besides that, we know what newlyweds do and I started having a excruciating pain in my pelvic area. :( Went to the hospital and they spoke of me possibly having an STD. :( I'm devastated because of my husband. We didn't have any break outs or anything so this is strange and really trying our marriage. It could be something like cervix inflammation and etc. I know my body is sensitive and anything can set my balance down there.

What hurts the most is if I get my results tomorrow and find out i have an STD I wouldn't have any clue when I contracted it because after my son I was celibate and used protection :(

God knows I don't deserve anything, God please touch our bodies and heal us. I'm believing in something minor. I'll feel bad if I hurt my husband like this :(

I thought he could possibly have something but that's not the case. Please pray

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send any healing she needs and let it not be an STD. Whatever the results maybe, do not let it ruin her marriage and send your protection, for her marriage. Be there for her and show her you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send her your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0