Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prepared an abode for us to dwell in after we are changed, it is called a "mansion"...
I'm still waiting for chapter and verse please, and I know that you can't provide it because it's not there. I gave more proof of the mansions...BECAUSE JESUS SAID IT then you can on them being the body changed lol.

We live in a temporal tabernacle now, we will get an eternal mansion during the resurrection, whcih is a place where our soul and spirit will dwell
Yes, our Spirit and soul will dwell "in the city"...but we have a mansion inside the New J!! We are going to have a place to call our own to do whatever we are going to be doing there. That is one thing that strikes me odd about this. You accept evidently everything mentioned in Rev 21 regarding the New Jerusalem and what's in it, but not mansions being in there...odd indeed because the bible never calls us mansions one time!! We are called a many things when we are changed, but never mansions. Oh well, I have at least one more thing to look forward to then you do ^_^

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
are you going to have streets paved with Gold, 12 gates made of Pearl, 12 foundations with the 12 Apostles names written on you, all of these precious stones hanging off of your new body? You folks crack me up ^_^ We are going to be Spirit, and reside in a Spiritual place that Has mansions...just like Jesus said...in my Fathers house are many mansions. The bible states no where that we are going to become mansions. That is about the most rediculous thing that I have ever heard..I guess I should expect that though with every denomination under the sun on here :scratch:

There are no mansions in the building plans of the New Jerusalem and you only get your answer from a formula... you use the word prepared and all of the sudden you have mansions in Revelation, not real, not scriptural

The "mansion" is where your soul and spirit will reside in. IT is a new body... not made of gold and precocious stones, but better than what we have now.

I have seen it, had one and have had it explained to me, and now you have had it explained, yet you want a self serving mansion in New Jerusalem, that is on you,it is not in the bible as to where you have a mansion placed...

IF what you are saying, 1,400 cubic miles of the New Jerusalem would be wall to wall buildings... the average mansion sets on 1/4 of an acre that would give you 4 mansions per acre times 1,400 miles by 1,400 miles, thats 490,000 mansions, and that is wall to wall buildings... nahhh not going to happen. that would leave several MILLION Christians in golden huts LOL even a 16th of an acre would make 980,000 mini mansions, but they would be WALL to WALL, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

It is as I have shown you, you can scoff at it as you please, it is as it was shown to this servant, the "mansions" are new bodies for our soul and spirit to reside in after the resurrection

His servant

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
we are not called mansion, the reference is to the difference between what we have now as far as a body is concerned and what we will be getting in the resurrection...

Lets go with 1/32nd of an acre (VERY SMALL MANSION), that adds up to 62.72 million mansions in 1,400 cubic miles of property WALL to WALL...
Not in the bible, not going to happen.

That would leave MILLIONS of Christians "mansion less", it cannot be done as you are saying... OH wait WAll to Wall condo mansions :)
Nope, not in the Bible or the plans, just ones mind and heart...

I get that you have the idea but it is self serving and does not line up with the Word in area available OR scripture for having mansions in the New Jerusalem...

New body, a mansion compared to what we have now. Soul and Spirit reside in it after the resurrection...

His servant

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
we are not called mansion, the reference is to the difference between what we have now as far as a body is concerned and what we will be getting in the resurrection...

Lets go with 1/32nd of an acre (VERY SMALL MANSION), that adds up to 62.72 million mansions in 1,400 cubic miles of property WALL to WALL...
Not in the bible, not going to happen.

That would leave MILLIONS of Christians "mansion less", it cannot be done as you are saying... OH wait WAll to Wall condo mansions :)
Nope, not in the Bible or the plans, just ones mind and heart...

I get that you have the idea but it is self serving and does not line up with the Word in area available OR scripture for having mansions in the New Jerusalem...

New body, a mansion compared to what we have now. Soul and Spirit reside in it after the resurrection...

His servant
I may have to withdraw may mansion belief. See? I can learn from others on here. I have been studying this out, and in the Aramaic mansions is really rooms, in the Greek it is abode. I even checked out the Hebrew meaning and it is dwelling or abode. What I came to understand was, in my Fathers house are many mansions was referring to the Temple at Jeusalem, and then Moses constructed a Temple patterend after the Heavenly temple. In the "earthly" Temple, the Priests dwelt in these rooms and performed their duties...as we will when we are Kings and Priests. We will dwell in God and there will be no need for a Temple in the New J because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the Temple of it..Rev 21:22. Now I do believe that there will be a Temple on the new earth by what Rev 7:13-17 ~ And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Are you taking into consideration that is also 1,500 miles straight up also, and wide as it is tall? I don't believe that there are going to be that many people make it Jerry, by Gods own Words...Matt 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
I guarentee you through out the centuries, there were more unsaved then saved. Even now we pretty much have an apostate church.

EDITED
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

BUT I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE!!!!

EDITED*************

My Bad III

brother Jerry

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now you are not only using the raised areas of the New Jerusalem but you are downsizing the Christian ratio...

WOW, all so that you can have a mansion in the New Jerusalem that is not in the building plans...

YIKES!!!
Scroll up and read post # 225 :) You read my last one before I could change it.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read it, SHOW us mansions in the building plans of the New Jerusalem, not what you believe should be there, in the plans...

It is like you are going to have a MANS idea of a mansions NO MATTER what...

The "mansion" that you are making out is a mans idea, it is built and is 10,000 sq.ft. in size, this is a mans idea and it is not only unscriptural but it is carnal and sensual in nature...

I have plainly shown the what and where for concerning this matter and have even went as far as building your mansions in New Jerusalem...

GOD is not going to have a urbanized New Jerusalem just because you can't get your mind on something this small and want to ADD to His building plans.

Which is EXACTLY what you are doing, adding to GOD plans, making an image of your own

Soul and spirit abodes when the resurrection happens
:doh: Go read post # 225!!!! I never said anything about mansions in the New J..geesh!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
The New Jerusalem will be full of skyscraper mansions, penthouses , etc.
But that is a thousand years from now on a new planet. There will also be mansions in the glorious 1000-year reign of the Church on earth, in the 24 nations who will reign with Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know what the heck you reading, but this is what I wrote in post # 225:

I may have to withdraw may mansion belief. See? I can learn from others on here. I have been studying this out, and in the Aramaic mansions is really rooms, in the Greek it is abode. I even checked out the Hebrew meaning and it is dwelling or abode. What I came to understand was, in my Fathers house are many mansions was referring to the Temple at Jeusalem, and then Moses constructed a Temple patterend after the Heavenly temple. In the "earthly" Temple, the Priests dwelt in these rooms and performed their duties...as we will when we are Kings and Priests. We will dwell in God and there will be no need for a Temple in the New J because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the Temple of it..Rev 21:22. Now I do believe that there will be a Temple on the new earth by what Rev 7:13-17 ~ And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know what the heck you reading, but this is what I wrote in post # 225:

AMEN!!!

Upvote 0

Hismessenger

Nov 29, 2006
Augusta Ga
✟18,433.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nana,

have you ever looked up the biblical definition of the word mansion? And the word talks about gold and gates and foundations but can you not see that it is about the spirit. The disciples were the foundation of the church. Were they stone and brick? And the inference of the word pearls doesn't have to be talking about a physical pearl but rather a pearl of great price, can it not. Stop looking at the temporal for understanding and seek the spirit of truth for he will reveal himself to you if you come with the right heart.

hismessenger

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nana,

have you ever looked up the biblical definition of the word mansion? And the word talks about gold and gates and foundations but can you not see that it is about the spirit. The disciples were the foundation of the church. Were they stone and brick? And the inference of the word pearls doesn't have to be talking about a physical pearl but rather a pearl of great price, can it not. Stop looking at the temporal for understanding and seek the spirit of truth for he will reveal himself to you if you come with the right heart.

hismessenger
I already made my comment on the "mansions". I agree with B1InHim after studying this out. I'm sticking with the description of the New J as far as 12 gates were 12 Pearls, streets of gold, foundations, river, trees etc. These are things in the city itself.

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
B1inHim;
Do we go to heaven when the rapture happens?

When we are 'caught up' we go to Heaven and we stay there. The resurrection is to an eternal life in heaven.
2 cor 5
1Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

Justme

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
B1inHim;

When we are 'caught up' we go to Heaven and we stay there. The resurrection is to an eternal life in heaven.
2 cor 5
1Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

Justme
:doh:

at the Lord's 2ndComing, the Lord brings with Him
all the dead believers from heaven....here to earth...
and gathers the alive faithful believers together with them
1Thes4:13-18, Zec14, Mar13

Upvote 0