Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Technically Israel should have rights to all of Jerusalem since the West Bank is entirely considered disputed territory by UN international law. The Palestinians do not have clear rights to any part of Jerusalem or even the West Bank and Gaza. The UN has no right to transfer any part of land to the Arabs from the Jewish homeland they promised as per their own rules:

• The prior owners were the Turks.
  • The Turks transferred sovereignty to the Allied Powers via binding international treaties.
  • The Allied Powers created the Mandates (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Jordan were ALSO created via the Mandate process), and the League of Nations ratified them.
  • The Mandate for Palestine vests future rights to national sovereignty over its territory to the Jewish People (and no other).
  • Article 80 of the UN charter preserves all rights granted by the Mandates. The UN is prohibited by its own charter from transferring any part of the territory of the Mandate to a foreign power, per article 5 of the Mandate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Does it mean anything, End Times related, that the modern State of Israel was created by the UN (a global empire resting on many waters/people) through Resolution 181, and that the UN claim ownership of Jerusalem?

The UN hates Israel. The UN has become predominantly Islamic and the latest declaration of Israel’s Capitol by the US has only angered many, that are afraid of the US.

As for end times, it could end today or go another 10,000 years +.

Only ONE knows the day and hour.

Zechariah 14, Acts 1 and Joel 3 are a wise read. Look for (Mount of Olives)

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟160,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The UN hates Israel. The UN has become predominantly Islamic and the latest declaration of Israel’s Capitol by the US has only angered many, that are afraid of the US.

As for end times, it could end today or go another 10,000 years +.

Only ONE knows the day and hour.
But the modern State of Israel was formed by UN Mandate to begin with (in '47) and the UN still claim dominion over Jerusalem...so it's that specific aspect I was thinking of.

• Agree
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
But the modern State of Israel was formed by UN Mandate to begin with (in '47) and the UN still claim dominion over Jerusalem...so it's that specific aspect I was thinking of.

Indeed. Following World War, and the horrors of the Jews, Israel was biblically recognized and this had been in the works for many years before.

However, as all good things begin, it began with immediate pushback by (The United Leage Of Arabs). They had formed before the move, in Islamic unison and Islamic Theology, to stop, prevent or overthrow such an action. Through Oil distribution, this power house has slowly infiltrated the UN.

Iran’s Ahmadinijad can even be youtubed as welcoming the Islamic Savior to reconcile peace on earth in a UN speech.

Israel is destined to be hated more than ever, by scripture.

It is a really bad idea to hate Israel.

All that Temple rebuilding nonsense is crazy! But, the True Temple Of God (Jesus) hasn’t forgotten the ones that will say, “Blessed is He Who comes in The Name of the Lord”. (End of Matthew 23)

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Does it mean anything, End Times related, that the modern State of Israel was created by the UN (a global empire resting on many waters/people) through Resolution 181, and that the UN claim ownership of Jerusalem?

Almost all prophecy centers around Jerusalem and Israel.

Since the 1967 six day war when Israel defeated Syria,Jordan and Egypt,Israel has governed the seven hilled city of Jerusalem.

Daniel 7:24 KJV: And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

But watch for a host to be sent to Jerusalem soon that will govern in Israels place on his behalf.

Daniel 8:12 KJV: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Very soon,as in the next couple years.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Almost all prophecy centers around Jerusalem and Israel.

Since the 1967 six day war when Israel defeated Syria,Jordan and Egypt,Israel has governed the seven hilled city of Jerusalem.

Daniel 7:24 KJV: And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

But watch for a host to be sent to Jerusalem soon that will govern in Israels place on his behalf.

Daniel 8:12 KJV: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Very soon,as in the next couple years.

I don’t know about the timeline, but there will be a false Messiah before the real Messiah Returns and absolutely, Israel will be front and center.

Two structures already exist on the Temple Mount that seem awful telling of how it might go down.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I tend not to think so, though I've been wrong before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Depending on what it is you are wanting to know.....

State of Israel will take center stage in the end time events
the false messiah will gain control then when things get the worst in apocalyptic events in Israel

Jesus will return to Israel and as scripture says "his feet hit the ground and the Mount Olivet splits in two " a earthquake

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟160,762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Yup.

I've lost count of the number of times I've said to people that YHWH would not dwell in a new Temple-of-Stone as YHWH dwells in the new Temple of which Jesus was the first stone.

Making any abomination in a holy place into apostasy in the body of Christ.

Hence why I wonder on what the State of Israel, made by a power that could well be the 1st Beast, is...especially when that power also claims ownership of Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

One thing I am certain of is that signs and wonders that will be of the false messiah, will wow a world that has predominantly written Spiritual things off as silly and identifiable as science.

There seems to be a seat of sorts already taking shape for this force.

We may never see such things, as they are only known by God as to when they will occur, but, we are definitely seeing biblical writing take shape in all of this. That is more than enough for me. I couldn’t be an Atheist if I wanted to and how so many people refuse to see that Israel, Christianity and Islam seem to have their places in scripture, down to land allotment and specificity of future proclaimed events and world thrust, baffles me.

Israel is shaping up as scriptures prophesied. There is a global force that beheads and seeks Spiritual, Theocratic Dominion and Christianity’s Love that still remains is attempting to preserve human dignity as much as possible.

Me thinks a showdown at the Okay Corral is eminent in a future time unknown.

People of the Old Covenant (Jews) and New Covenant (Christians) are becoming globally hated on a slowly growing level that is horrific.

Many Jews and Christians are under the sword day to day as we discuss this.

The Lion of Judah is watching closely and woe to those that quell the Love of Christ through desires of global domination, horrors to humanity or the destruction and deception of the Jews.

We are blessed to see scripture jumping off the page, as we simply read world news.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Inkfingers
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yup.

I've lost count of the number of times I've said to people that YHWH would not dwell in a new Temple-of-Stone as YHWH dwells in the new Temple of which Jesus was the first stone.

Making any abomination in a holy place into apostasy in the body of Christ.

Hence why I wonder on what the State of Israel, made by a power that could well be the 1st Beast, is...especially when that power also claims ownership of Jerusalem.

I don’t know if the power is the UN or Islam, or a strong possibility of Islam dictating through the UN, but stuff is getting real! That’s for certain!

Israel is the tiny sliver of land that is most definitely God’s Tithe of the earth.

Making Ishmael is always a bad thing and all these forces trying to rush apocalyptic matters into fruition are dumb as heck!

When we die, we get to be with Jesus. That’s enough for me. I’m in no hurry to see human beings deceived, torn to shreads and the Love of the Gospel mostly silenced.

We are blessed, though, to see that our Hope is not only justified by world events, but prophetically accurate as always. :)

• Agree
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
@Inkfingers , I started out opposed to you and am certain you and I are both in constant theological flux. What I’m trying to say is, your threads are generating amazing dialogue and no questions to it, whatever iron clashing we do, I have a growing respect for you.

It takes amazing courage and faith to detach from canned theology and Trust God to guide you.

I mean this with all of my heart,

All of Christ’s Guidence, Mercy and Protection and Love to you as you search these things out and beyond, Brother in the One True and Only Living Creator that Is, was and always has been.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Could God have empowered the U.N. to create the modern state of Israel, to fulfill His prophetic Word? I would say yes to that. In 1 Kings 11, He promised He would always leave one tribe at Jerusalem. So as much as God's enemies would like to get rid of the Jews there, we can see God is not going to allow that to happen.

Is God also using the U.N. to create a gathering of the nations against Jerusalem for the end? Again, I say yes (Zeph.3:8; Rev.16:16-17). Thus the state of Israel had to be established for the end to fulfill Bible prophecy.

Will God allow the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem to be deceived, and build another temple and re-establish old covenant worship again? Yes, to fulfill Bible prophecy about the Antichrist making a "league" in Jerusalem to do this, and then stop the sacrifices in the middle of the 7 years league, and instead setup an idol abomination in its place.

Will some Christian brethren be deceived with those orthodox Jews, and support sacrifices by the deceived Jews in Jerusalem? Yes, as some Christian groups even in the USA have been sending the Jews in Jerusalem red heifers for sacrifice already, since 1997 (one called Jesus, Inc.). (Temple Mount Faithful group in Jerusalem have been sacrificing on a hill overlooking the Temple Mount on passover, for many years now. They also have a cornerstone cut for the new temple and have tried to place it upon the Temple Mount for years now.)

Once the reality sets in of what is actually going on in Jerusalem today with the orthodox Jews regarding their plans for a new temple and establishing of the old covenant sacrifices again, then the Bible student can actually believe God's Word as written about these things instead of listening to men's doctrines that steer away from understanding them.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. It means it's the Israel of the United Nations, not the Israel of God.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟84,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes. It means it's the Israel of the United Nations, not the Israel of God.

Israel is Israel! How in the world do the passages that make it clear that God will restore Israel, slip by?

Israel isn’t the problem here and the idea that God has no hand in Israel as things go forward is far from scripture.

From Exodus to Now, the Jews have been part of God’s plan.

I’m getting jacked up on Mountain Dew.

I better chill.

Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0