Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I know someone on the Fisheaters Forum who appears to be an expert on this, I've asked him to provide an explanation of this, and am waiting for a response. For now, I try to answer a bit your question with what I know:

There are two types of grace, Sanctifying Grace and Actual Grace. Sanctifying Grace, is the Grace we are referring to when we are in a state of Grace. Actual Grace is the Grace that is involved on the conversion of people before they receive Sanctifying Grace, and thus is the Grace involved when one asks for the repentance of sin.

Does that help a bit?

Upvote 0

CatholicRose

Jul 27, 2017
Humble tx
✟16,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know someone on the Fisheaters Forum who appears to be an expert on this, I've asked him to provide an explanation of this, and am waiting for a response. For now, I try to answer a bit your question with what I know:

There are two types of grace, Sanctifying Grace and Actual Grace. Sanctifying Grace, is the Grace we are referring to when we are in a state of Grace. Actual Grace is the Grace that is involved on the conversion of people before they receive Sanctifying Grace, and thus is the Grace involved when one asks for the repentance of sin.

Does that help a bit?

Yes it does help for now.
Thank you ever soo much

Rose

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟281,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I understand what the state of Grace means & is but what i don't understand is how to you prepare yourself to be in the state of Grace and how do you know that you are in the state of grace when you need to ask for repentance for a sin

Thanks
Rose

Hello,

I think Titus 2:11-14 describes what our salvation looks like and what it looks like to be in a state of grace. So the way to tell if you are in a state of grace is if you are being trained to follow God's instructions for how to do what is godly, righteous, and good and to refrain from doing what God has revealed to be ungodly and sinful. In other words, the way to know that you are in a state of grace when you need to ask for repentance for a sin is by looking at whether you are repenting.

Upvote 0