Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've got about an albums worth of material to release musically. I've come to a point to where I am looking for a drummer and a bassist who might help record some tracks, and do atleast 70 gigs a year. I am in Texas and would like to collaborate with some people! The songs are Christian songs in the context of 'Flyleaf' being 'a Christian band.'
Let me know if your interested! ^-^

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey bro, I might be interested. :oldthumbsup:

I live in Texas as well, and have been in two bands in the past. My last band had to part ways because our lead guitarist got married, but I've been looking for a new opportunity every since. My desire is to play Christian alternative rock and modern rock covers of existing songs, similar to Quietdrive's covers.

I'm a vocalist (tenor) and play rhythm guitar. I also have two guitars, two amps, a microphone with stand, and various other equipment, along with a P.A. system. If you ever want to collaborate let me know.

• Prayers
Reactions: OffGrid
Upvote 0

OffGrid

Oct 12, 2019
Tomball
✟19,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I only really have need for one guitar. I play sort of a nirvana sound, and I find I only really want 3 people in this project. I am wanting a spiritually educated/ambitious drummer and a bassist who are willing to take this project so seriously they are comfortable enough to take it to the streets if need be.

This is not a well go get married and work a 9-5 and have a side project band.. This is a mission trip to evangelize, and revolutionize the music/art industry even if it kills us.. It's not easy, however nothing will be impossible with God. I am in Tomball Tx.

• Prayers
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I only really have need for one guitar. I play sort of a nirvana sound, and I find I only really want 3 people in this project. I am wanting a spiritually educated/ambitious drummer and a bassist who are willing to take this project so seriously they are comfortable enough to take it to the streets if need be.

This is not a well go get married and work a 9-5 and have a side project band.. This is a mission trip to evangelize, and revolutionize the music/art industry even if it kills us.. It's not easy, however nothing will be impossible with God. I am in Tomball Tx.
Praying for God to bless your pursuits bro.

There's always the site BandMix as well, for meeting like-minded musicians in your area. I've used it myself.

Upvote 0