Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone I go by fuzzyspartan and i am and avid watcher of twitch gaming streams. Im sure a lot of you know what this is but for those of you who do not, you go there to watch people play video games. I have been playing video hames my whole life and i have been a follower of Christ for just as long. While watching a streamer one day I realized that there are no Christ centered twtich streams. This is what i want to make. I want a place where other Christians can come and speak freely about Christ without fear of prosecution, also I want it to be a place where everyone can come and experience the love of Christ from us as Christians. Where we would accept everyone without judgement and over time show others the way through Chirst by shairing his love for everyone. I will be creating a twitter where you can come in contact with me. I will share what that name will be when I make it. Also you can follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/fuzzyspartan. If you have any questions I will be back on here to answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading all of that,
God Bless

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cool, when do you normally stream?
Its pretty hard to quickly explain because im trying to stream around work and spending time with my wife. But saturday and sunday nights around 10 pm, wednesday nights around 6 pm, and when I work afternoons around 8 am strating time till 12ish. If I forgot anything I have a full schedule on my twitch channel (twitch.tv/fuzzyspartan) and if you follow me on twitter (@Spartanfuzzy) I will send out a message a few minutes before I go live.

Upvote 0

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I made a twitch account just so I could follow you. I hope it goes well!
Thank you so much! You doing that means a lot to me and trust me once I get the many issues I'm having with IBUYPOWER out of the way I will be streaming. Again thank you and I hope you enjoy the streams and we grow together with the community and in Christ.

Upvote 0

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I made a twitch account just so I could follow you. I hope it goes well!
Also I started to think that maybe this isnt what God wants me to do becuase of the issues with the pc and your post really reimpowered my dream to do this and to bring Chirst to people in this medium. Thank you again.

Upvote 0

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No problem, so what kind of games do you think you're going to be playing?

I like the whole concept.
I have the division so definitely that. I am going to get overwatch once thats out and I have dark souls 3 preordered for ps4. Ill have to figure out how to set up my el gato to stream from the ps4. I know becuase all three games are heavily based around pvp I will hve many streaming hours with them. Also there are 4 dlc's coming out for the division this year so that game seems to be expanding nicely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's helps when you tweet about upcoming streams ahead of time. Great job so far.

Is there anything you can do about the sound quality though?
I can I just need to money for a good mic. That is definitly the first thing I plan on upgrading. Also am I too low for the game sound too high? If that is a problem I can fix that easily. Thank you for watching and the feed back is much appreciated and needed.

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I can I just need to money for a good mic. That is definitly the first thing I plan on upgrading. Also am I too low for the game sound too high? If that is a problem I can fix that easily. Thank you for watching and the feed back is much appreciated and needed.

I think the game volume to voice is pretty good right now. Some of the sound effects seem pretty loud while the character voices are a bit quite, but maybe that's just the game. I love the verse of the day and the overall setup that you made.

Upvote 0

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think the game volume to voice is pretty good right now. Some of the sound effects seem pretty loud while the character voices are a bit quite, but maybe that's just the game. I love the verse of the day and the overall setup that you made.
Im glad you enjoy the whole setup and again thank you for the feed back. I hope i keep doing a good job for you and if you ever have a sugestion about how you think I should do something just get ahold of me and I will definitly listen.

Upvote 0

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone just a little up date. I have been streaming Dark Souls 3 a lot lately, so if you enjoy that game come on into the channel and we can hang out. Overwatch comes out on May 24 and I will be getting it, so thats when that will start. I would enjoy playing both games with all of you and talking about the bible and getting different view points about different subjects. Also twitch is a place that is really neglected as a place to spread the Word. Feel free to come into the channel and say hi when I'm streaming. And thanks to HarvestTheFields for joining me in my last cast, it was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoyed it too.

God Bless

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey, sorry for missing the past few broadcasts (other than today's). My grandmother just passed away yesterday, so life has been kind of hectic.

But great job so far. I might start talking on that chat haha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey, sorry for missing the past few broadcasts (other than today's). My grandmother just passed away yesterday, so life has been kind of hectic.

But great job so far. I might start talking on that chat haha.
No worries at all. Im so sorry to hear that. Ill pray for you and your family. I completely understand if you can't always be there, I appreciate you being there as much as you have. And you can talk whenever you are ready, I still haven't talked in any chat yet haha

Upvote 0

Fuzzyspartan

Feb 21, 2016
Usa
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The best parts of the gameplays are when you get salty haha (darksouls).

Although that might not be the message you want to send:ebil:
Well I'm glad you're enjoying it haha. That game sometimes doesn't like me haha. But I get a bit more patient everytime I play it, very little bit haha

Upvote 0