Starting A Career, again! But this time...

Bassman

It's Just Boris!
Oct 6, 2005
Buffalo, NY (Where your taxes are always welcome)
✟11,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I firmly believe that it is God's calling for me. For a long time now (since 1987), there is one thing I've wanted to do. And that is drive bus. In my ill-spent youth at the University at Buffalo, I had to ride the NFTA city transit to the South Campus on Main St. and pick up the campus shuttle to the North Campus. In that time I was watching the bus driver and how he/she interacts with the vehicle. I thought to myself "this is something I could do". I don't know why I didn't pursue it when I was younger, but I'm at a point in my life where I believe God has me where He wants me. I plan on driving for possibly one of the best bus companies in America. And that's Trailways NY or more specifically, New York Trailways. But they want me to get a year's worth of wheeltime on Big Yellow first, so at present I drive for First Student. There were some concerns that I had that might put the kibosh on this but God flung open the doors so far. I look forward to what He has in store as I continue this endeavor.
ATW 62133.jpg

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I firmly believe that it is God's calling for me. For a long time now (since 1987), there is one thing I've wanted to do. And that is drive bus. In my ill-spent youth at the University at Buffalo, I had to ride the NFTA city transit to the South Campus on Main St. and pick up the campus shuttle to the North Campus. In that time I was watching the bus driver and how he/she interacts with the vehicle. I thought to myself "this is something I could do". I don't know why I didn't pursue it when I was younger, but I'm at a point in my life where I believe God has me where He wants me. I plan on driving for possibly one of the best bus companies in America. And that's Trailways NY or more specifically, New York Trailways. But they want me to get a year's worth of wheeltime on Big Yellow first, so at present I drive for First Student. There were some concerns that I had that might put the kibosh on this but God flung open the doors so far. I look forward to what He has in store as I continue this endeavor.View attachment 210661
Thank God. Everything works out good for those who loves the Lord. (Roman 8:28) God's time is perfect.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you're where God wants you to be that's the place to be. Every blessing in your new career!
Thanks for these words of encouragement. Many times we are not where God wants us to be. But He does bring us down so that if we rely on Him and turn to Him, pray fast and praise Him while we are facing trials and temptations, He will show us the way He wants us to go. The place He wants us to be. I surely believe that. He is working in a marvelous way also in my live. I have testimonies to give. Praise His name. God wants us to live victoriously. That's only possible when we reach the resurrection realm.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for these words of encouragement. Many times we are not where God wants us to be. But He does bring us down so that if we rely on Him and turn to Him, pray fast and praise Him while we are facing trials and temptations, He will show us the way He wants us to go. The place He wants us to be. I surely believe that. He is working in a marvelous way also in my live. I have testimonies to give. Praise His name. God wants us to live victoriously. That's only possible when we reach the resurrection realm.

Hi, how wonderful are your words. I agree totally. God works miracles for those who believe in Him. It really is that simple yet so hard for so many to understand.
Do give your testimony, I would love to hear. Privately message me if you like or let us all know, I love hearing of God's work.
Every day I experienced small but important examples of God helping me as I pray. Xx

Upvote 0