✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Redneck said:
They got the bracelets off.
:)

lol! But they also left behind those two poor helpless people to burn in their stead....and one of em had to burn TWICE! Ack!

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leanna said:
Wow this is a complex thread. I'd just like to say, my husband and I love Stargate, so howdy. :p

Hello. It's developing nicely, I think. I'm looking forward to the hints of things to come that have been dropped during the first episodes. Looks like fun.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Stargate SG-1 is my all time favorite show, sci-fi or otherwise. THe movie was good, but the show just blows it out of the water. I'm not really too much of a sci-fi fan. I do watch Star Trek, but that's more because of tradition than desire. Star Wars is awesome, but not because it's sci-fi but because it's an epic. Stargate kind of is as well. I love it. Anybody else watch it?

I know this is an old post and thread but I am a huge Stargate fan :)

Upvote 0

FloralDance

May 1, 2020
Michigan
✟7,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've seen the movie, SG1, and Stargate Atlantis series. I personally like the movie better. The series however definitely dives deep because it's a series and not a movie. Stargate Atlantis was creepy but I kind of enjoyed it. I spent the longest time thinking that Jason Momoa looked so familiar to me. Then when I finally realized it was because he was on Stargate Atlantis I felt silly.:sweatsmile:

Upvote 0