Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think that Stargate RPGs should not have the characters that are real. It is better to create your own characters to RPG with. That way you can role play your own personal personality and develop your own storyline. For instance, I did an RPG once as a SG-12 leader. I got tired of not doing as much heroics and snuck on board a Goa'uld glider and boarded their mother ship. There I met the ascended being called Oma and ascended before being almost blasted into dust. Now, I play the ascended character and help others when they need help in puzzle solving and stuff.

So yeah...

I love the tech on Stargate too. The aliens are awesome. AND yes, the characters are sweet! My favorite character is Thor of the Asgard race. My weapon of choice is the rifle SG teams carry (which's name is slipping my mind)...

Chris out...

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
between a frozen wastelan and a wast desert
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Redneck said:
Oh noes! All the Stargates are gone! :help:

There are 50 fans of Stargate on this board :scratch: Why are they not all posting on this thread :confused: Silly people.

raven, what's the restock system like now?

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the restock is about to go back to business as usual and restock at the beginning of the month. Libby said she'd restock again at the end of this week, but we're already out of so many things I wonder if there will be one more restock before then.

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Seb said:
anyone know when the stargate alliance video game comes out

The Stargate Information archive used to have a pretty good news section, but they're offline right now. Might want to check back occasionally to see if they come back online.

tealcanime07.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DewdInChrist

Jul 26, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
✟344.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Stargate SG1 and Atlantis are awesome!!:D

WARNING SPOILER AHEAD!!!

I couldn't believe the first two episodes of this season!!!:cool: and:mad: at the same time!! That one woman ([the one who took over that Asgard ship leaving only Daniel and dressed up like a Super Soldier] can't remeber her name) that showed up at the SGC through the SG saying she said she knew where some treasre is hidden and then transported in that one place with Daniel then got burnt to a crisp!!! ROTFL!!!! But they split the old team up!!!:cry: At least the new guy is funny!! "BULLETS... BOUNCE!!!" LOL

Upvote 0

rahma

FUNdamentalist
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟9,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0