Stardew Valley - The best pixelated game?

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Hello all.

I am 19 and I play Stardew Valley. It's become quite popular and it was made by a single person (if you've played the game, it'll shock you). Anyways, anyone else here play the game? :)

Hah! I'm playing it right now! (Well not this very moment, but it's one of my active games.) Currently, I'm playing it on the Switch, but I played it for a good while on the PC when it first came out. I love, love, love, love, love this game!

My current goal is to grow a giant cauliflower and also trying to hunt down more of the artifacts for museum completion.

This character ended up marrying Alex, which was never my intention, but the characters we create there seem to take on lives of their own and make these sorts of decisions without us. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Joshua S
Upvote 0

Joshua S

Nov 23, 2018
Dunedin
✟14,039.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hah! I'm playing it right now! (Well not this very moment, but it's one of my active games.) Currently, I'm playing it on the Switch, but I played it for a good while on the PC when it first came out. I love, love, love, love, love this game!

My current goal is to grow a giant cauliflower and also trying to hunt down more of the artifacts for museum completion.

This character ended up marrying Alex, which was never my intention, but the characters we create there seem to take on lives of their own and make these sorts of decisions without us. :)

I've only just started and I love it. I've still got a bit to learn but the museum is pretty cool. I've found a few items. You can find them through fishing and holding over the chest as well as other ways. :)

Upvote 0