✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heading home from work to install my nice new shiny copy :D

Nice, I think I'm holding out a while for the price to drop, after playing the demo, and no Local Network play, I can't see spending the $60 for it right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Nice, I think I'm holding out a while for the price to drop, after playing the demo, and no Local Network play, I can't see spending the $60 for it right now.

Yeah, probably not worth it if you can't get multiplayer seeing as there's only the one campaign.

Should arrange a game though once everyone has a copy if people are up for it, as long as people promise not to rush :p

Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I've been playing SC2 since the very first round of beta invites, and I like to think I'm doing pretty well having never really played the first SC all that much. Silver league in 1v1 and 3v3, gold league in 4v4. Haven't done any 2v2 yet because I'm waiting for a good teammate. My info is in my sig so anyone here can add me if they want to play a game against me (all my friends seem to be scared for some reason).

Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm SO BAD at playing this game online! Anyone know any good youtube tutorials for good online strategy? I know where were a lot for WarCraft 3, some good, some bad.
Check out HDStarcraft and HuskyStarcraft for some high level play and great commentary explaining exactly what is happening. It has actually improved my understanding of the game immensly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm terran. They're just so flexible to meet any situation. That and they have guns.

To be honest, I haven't really decided which side I'm going to play as most.

I think I'm most familiar with Terran, but I'm basing that on my Starcraft 1 experience.

Incidentally, it really seems like the new Starcraft 2 Protoss were somewhat inspired by the Scrin from C&C3 if the colossal mothership and tripod walkers are anything to go by :p

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Mothership is kind of a waste in my opinion. 10 valkyries and it's toast. The valkyries can take care of the collosis too (it can't target air)

Seems to me that the real advantage lies in....I forget their name, the little flying dudes that can turn into pylons. Build tons of warpgates and :D

Upvote 0