Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
It's cool and all, but this is not an astronomy picture. It is a video rendering of what astronomers think it might look like. 5/10
Aw, humbug scrooge! haha. Actually cool that you pointed that out. I really just posted it to maybe
introduce the apod to some. I check it every day. My current icon is a Hubble image of plasma doodle
remnants from an old supernova.
Blessings!

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Aw, humbug scrooge! haha. Actually cool that you pointed that out. I really just posted it to maybe
introduce the apod to some. I check it every day. My current icon is a Hubble image of plasma doodle
remnants from an old supernova.
Blessings!

;)

Sometimes I just feel that real things are better and more awe inspiring than what we think real things might look like. I would just personally rather look at actual astronomical images than computer rendered ones. Or at least show us both.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
;)

Sometimes I just feel that real things are better and more awe inspiring than what we think real things might look like. I would just personally rather look at actual astronomical images than computer rendered ones. Or at least show us both.
No doubt. The nasa astronomy picture of the day is a wide variety, from amateur photos of the northern lights to deep space galaxies from Hubble. Like you, I really like the distant images, and think about Abraham being challenged to try and count the stars! The terrestrial photos are also very beautiful.
I change my icon regularly to show these photos.

Upvote 0