Stan Lee Code:

D

denny123

GOD showed me this; I call it the "STAN LEE CODE." Look closely at the Stan Lee comic character Dr.CharLes XaVIer. Can you see the roman numeral DCLXVI / 666 encoded in the X-Man, Dr.CharLes XaVIer's name? That's not all in DANIEL 7:24, REVELATION 13:1, and REVELATION 17:12 ten men/horns are given power with the BEAST666 aka the antichrist. The roman numeral for 10 is X. Do the "X-Men" represent those 10-evil men? And why is the number one villan a JEW named MAGNETO? Of course I don't believe a comic character is really the BEAST666, I believe that is 'MAITREYA' the buddist messiah as predicted by Pastor Harry Walther; but I do wander if XaVIer and the X-Men don't teach comic lovers and our children everywhere a SATANIC AGENDA? I also wander if STAN LEE isn't a member of the illumanati ??? Stan Lee also predicts two of the CATHOLIC POPES. If your a comic lover compare NIGHT CRAWLER to Pope Benedict the 16th, They are both GERMAN & CATHOLIC. Now compare SUN SPOT to POPE FRANCIS 1st, both are from ARGENTENA and have many other things in common. Many people believe the Catholic Church will become the MYSTERY BABYLON of REV.17 during the tribulation. Finally, even the X-Men symbol, an X inside a circle looks like a NAZI SWASHSTICA. By, Chris A. Denny:liturgy: