Stadium bars Franklin Graham from preaching to appease LGBT activists, Graham responds

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Cancel culture poses an interesting threat to Christians. The very nature of cancel culture depends on insulting and knowingly telling lies. I'm a firm believer in fighting fire with fire in public discourse but it's not a good look for Christian ministers to cross those lines and begin making insults and telling lies himself.

Under the circumstances, Graham's best bet might be finagling international diplomatic credentials from the Trump administration, saying whatever he was planning to say in a different venue, directly quoting the scriptures forbidding same-sex relations just to set the record straight (and, let's face it, trigger the British left) and getting the heck out of Dodge as soon as possible.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This kind of thing really angers me. It would seem that modern culture demands that we bow before the LGBT movement or else. They won't tolerate anyone with an opposing viewpoint.
But of course. They will not be happy until you and I and everyone approves of their choices. We have no choice but to approve their choices. End of story. Resistance is futile.

Upvote 0