May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ps139 said:
Well, I would not be surprised if we are really near the end....
Alot is happening in the world today, I would like to just call it bad timing. So much pain/hurt sickness and earth pains.

I just would like to hear from who thinks this is a big step and what's the thoughts of others on this. Thanks for your thoughts ps139 :cool:

Upvote 0

ps139

Ab omni malo, libera nos, Domine!
Sep 23, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟30,407.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Postmaster, I'm not that familiar with St. Malachi's prophecies. You will probably find a lot of people with a lot to say on this in OBOB, you are welcome to start a thread there. (This thread is perfectly fine here too, but for "best results" you might get some more detailed answers in the Catholic forum). :)

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ps139 said:
Postmaster, I'm not that familiar with St. Malachi's prophecies. You will probably find a lot of people with a lot to say on this in OBOB, you are welcome to start a thread there. (This thread is perfectly fine here too, but for "best results" you might get some more detailed answers in the Catholic forum). :)

:) It's the reason why I'm' as well! Asking my fellow brother and sisters in Christ.

If you read the last chapter in the old testament or should I say book of the old testament it doesn't some up to my heart and it's been brought up in a way I have to now look into very much, very much into this.

I'm all for knowing God's will, sometimes I need help from my other brothers/sisters in Christ, we all have different gifts and can help in different ways. This is one of them. I'm asking my fellow believers what do you think? To what can you provide truth from false if any from the links or even knowing Gods word to help me understand what is, might not be or can be.

Jay

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thereselittleflower said:
Look at the way the last pope is described . . .I think it is "before the end" or something like this . . .so, there is room for more popes between this one and the last . . just not listed . . .

You can't make out much from such a prophecy. . .

Peace

I need to know where in the word of God it might say this for I'm forever learning and in stress to know. I'm stressing for knowledge. I need to learn and this is one area I'm looking into at this time and need help from my fellow believers to help me in.

Upvote 0

Michael5084

Senior Veteran
May 2, 2005
South, U. S. A
✟10,817.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
PostMaster said:
I need to know where in the word of God it might say this for I'm forever learning and in stress to know. I'm stressing for knowledge. I need to learn and this is one area I'm looking into at this time and need help from my fellow believers to help me in.

This may help

2 Tim. 3:7

"7always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
PostMaster said:

Why are you stressing over this? :scratch:

Remember what Jesus said
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own evil" (Matt. 6:34).
We are not to be preoccupied with the future. We are to live in the present momment. This present momment is the only momment in which we touch eternity.

It is our relationship with God in this present momment that determines our eternal state, for if we should die in this present momment severed from fellowship with God, we would end up in hell. If we die in this present momment in fellowship with God, we will see heaven.

The past is gone, the future is yet to be. All we have is this present momment.

We are not to worry about the future and end times.

Our own personal end times will come for each and every one of us. We are to be prepared for this, for we don't know if we have another 5 minutnes, another day, another week, month, year, etc . . . .

Being preoccupied with the things of end times and tomorrow deprives us of the grace to live right now in this momment in right relationship with God.

Do not worry or be anxious about this. Do not worry about aquiring knowledge . . .

Concern yourself with seeking God's Face in the present momment. Concern yourself with getting to know God, not knowledge.

May I recommend a book? It is called The Imitation of Christ by Thomas A Kempis. It is one of the most significant books on Christian spirituality and the Chirstian life ever written, if not the most significant. :)

Please don't stress any more about this. :)

Peace

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.