St. Gallen Mafia’s long war to change priesthood will have decisive moment at Amazon Synod

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
*An overlooked article from 2019*

St. Gallen Mafia’s long war to change priesthood will have decisive moment at Amazon Synod

Murphy-O'Connor: "Then, a year after he successfully led the effort to elect Pope Francis, Murphy-O’Connor declared that he’d ask Rome “to ordain suitable married men” if he were a bishop with a small number of priests. Cardinal Kasper, meanwhile, proclaimed that the new pope favored the proposal."

In Edward Pentin’s 2015 book The Rigging of a Vatican Synod?, Cardinal Brandmüller prophetically outlined the revolution’s arc and its connection to radical ecumenism. As he put it:

"Communion for the divorced and ‘remarried’ [comes] first. Then abolition of priestly celibacy, second. Priesthood for women is the ultimate aim, and lastly unification with the Protestants. Then we will have a national German church, independent from Rome. Finally, together with all the Protestants."

WHAT THE WHAT?!

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well it would not surprise me. I see a lot of things coming out of the Vatican as waffling, indirect and somewhat of a means to an end. A Trojan Horse sort of tactic. I try not to think that way but given past experience. I can’t help it. I have trust issues big time with clergy within the Church.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well it would not surprise me. I see a lot of things coming out of the Vatican as waffling, indirect and somewhat of a means to an end. A Trojan Horse sort of tactic. I try not to think that way but given past experience. I can’t help it. I have trust issues big time with clergy within the Church.

The plan seems to be create a lot of smoke and mirrors until all the dominos can fall at once. I'm having trust issues too, I feel more inclined to trust the traditionalist clergy in the FSSP and ICKSP but I think I can't help feeling the diocesan clergy are suspect. God help me.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Lord have mercy. A very unhealthy atmosphere in the Church now. :(

I was watching a sermon earlier by Father Tom DiLorenzo and he was was talking about these times we live in but said regardless Jesus is on throne . Fear is useless.

Upvote 0