2WhomShallWeGo

May 13, 2010
been in the USA and Canada
✟1,635.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I know a girl how loves chocolate and ice-cream and flowers. I can get her other things but if I'm stuck it makes my life much easier. Also I find putting together a pretty little card with a little humor on my own computer works for her too. It's funny how women can drive me crazy and be a god send at the same time.

Upvote 0

Sphinx777

Nov 24, 2007
Bibliotheca Alexandrina
✟10,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fantasy+Art+and+Girls+(78).jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Way over tired right now, 4 & 1/2 hours of sleep last night and not I feel like I am having an energy serge for some reason, with my eyeballs almost rolling in the back of my head, but my brain just wont shut off, it is thinking a mile a minute without ceasing. UGH!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JourneyToPeace

His law is love and His gospel is peace
Sep 17, 2010
Canada
✟9,970.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Stopping in to say hello.

Currently taking 2 Catholic courses online (Church history and Church doctrine), going to start an in-person course for ESL teaching in about a week... and also in about a week, will be starting to teach ESL online to overseas students through a company that just hired me... for which I am very grateful.

To say I am a busy beaver is an understatement. But being busy means staying productive, and it means constant learning and growth, so I am blessed. Sleep deprived, and paying homage to St. Coffee (PLEASE nobody be offended by that). ;)

Praying for everyone who happens to stumble across this post. :hug:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,653,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Currently taking 2 Catholic courses online (Church history and Church doctrine), going to start an in-person course for ESL teaching in about a week... and also in about a week, will be starting to teach ESL online to overseas students through a company that just hired me... for which I am very grateful.

To say I am a busy beaver is an understatement. But being busy means staying productive, and it means constant learning and growth, so I am blessed. Sleep deprived, and paying homage to St. Coffee (PLEASE nobody be offended by that). ;)

Glad to hear that you are doing something edifying & productive! :thumbsup:

Prayers for your intentions. :)

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

God bless you sister

Upvote 0